Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you like Pizza Hut?

+11
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
NickFazer
doffcocker
xmiles
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Do you like Pizza Hut? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like Pizza Hut? Sun Mar 24 2013, 14:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Yes there are 2 on the same row - the one nextdoor to the chemist is piss poor.

22Do you like Pizza Hut? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like Pizza Hut? Sun Mar 24 2013, 18:53

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Since I moved to Amsterdam, I have given up on Pizza Hut as New York Pizza do far better pizza's!!! Now that I am temporarily back in UK I won't be going to Pizza Hut!

23Do you like Pizza Hut? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like Pizza Hut? Sun Mar 24 2013, 19:11

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bland

24Do you like Pizza Hut? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like Pizza Hut? Mon Mar 25 2013, 09:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

aaron_bwfc wrote:Used to love them as a kid but I thought I would have a home delivery from pizza hut a couple of months back - it was like eating bloody cardboard.

You're not supposed to eat the box.

25Do you like Pizza Hut? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like Pizza Hut? Mon Mar 25 2013, 09:35

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Anyone who goes to Pizza Express over Pizza Hut is a wanker. The Pizza's a worse but make people believe they are better because people who go to Pizza Express use a knife and fork. Anyone who uses cutlery when eating pizza shouldn't be allowed any, plus if it's got bits of salad on it and a general lack of cheese (pizza should be covered in cheese, it comes in little blobs at pizza express) then it's not really a pizza. I'm not saying either are particularly good by the way, but I'd definitely go to Hut over Express any time.

26Do you like Pizza Hut? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like Pizza Hut? Mon Mar 25 2013, 09:41

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Tornadoes takeaway on Bury Road do cracking pizzas.

Bet they don't do ham and mushroom!?

27Do you like Pizza Hut? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like Pizza Hut? Mon Mar 25 2013, 10:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not a pizza I go for but I think they do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum