Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David icke.

+13
rammywhite
Lard Lad
Culcheth_White
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
Michael Bolton
wanderlust
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Do you think great minds can predict the future?

I think a great mind would have known BWFC wouldn't be getting anywhere near 88 points.

42David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Do you think great minds can predict the future?

I think a great mind would have known BWFC wouldn't be getting anywhere near 88 points.

Posting on this forum isn't real life.

43David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Tue Apr 26 2016, 18:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

I'm afraid it is.

44David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Tue Apr 26 2016, 18:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

David Icke will bring the govenment to its knees one day.

45David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Tue Apr 26 2016, 18:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

I'm afraid it is.
You need to get out more. Very Happy

46David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Posting on a forum is as real as eating a banana.

47David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Posting on a forum is as real as eating a banana.
I suppose it depends on how you are eating it. Very Happy

48David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
I suppose it depends on how you are eating it. Very Happy

With my mouth. Like normal folk. How do you eat yours?

49David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat can eat hers sideways. Razz

50David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Wed Apr 27 2016, 01:06

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I remember Icke as a pretty good sports commentator and I can still remember how stunned I was the day he gave a press conference in which he announced he was The Son OF God, that Turquoise was a Holy Colour (he was wearing a shell suit that was turqouise) and yet his entire family sat alongside him and let him do it without a word of protest from any of them. 

If I'd been his wife (spare the jokes please) I'd never have let him give that conference and if I'd been his son and unable to stop him starting it I'd have literally dragged him offstage and had him sectioned in nothing flat for his own good. I'd have hated to do it but I would have seen it as the only chance my dad had of recovering from whatever illness he has. 

I feel sorry for David Icke and see nothing funny in what has happened to a once very articulate, intelligent man. I hope that one day he'll recover from whatever it is that made him this way.

51David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Wed Apr 27 2016, 02:39

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He's a sandwich short of a picnic without a doubt. Get him back on the Snooker though,that would liven the world championship up a bit.

52David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Wed Apr 27 2016, 06:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I remember Icke as a pretty good sports commentator and I can still remember how stunned I was the day he gave a press conference in which he announced he was The Son OF God, that Turquoise was a Holy Colour (he was wearing a shell suit that was turqouise) and yet his entire family sat alongside him and let him do it without a word of protest from any of them. 

If I'd been his wife (spare the jokes please) I'd never have let him give that conference and if I'd been his son and unable to stop him starting it I'd have literally dragged him offstage and had him sectioned in nothing flat for his own good. I'd have hated to do it but I would have seen it as the only chance my dad had of recovering from whatever illness he has. 

I feel sorry for David Icke and see nothing funny in what has happened to a once very articulate, intelligent man. I hope that one day he'll recover from whatever it is that made him this way.

A typical example of a sheep, so you're saying that you can't be yourself, you can't speak up for what you believe in, if the media writes a story, it must be true.
I can't believe what an ignorant world we live in ,does everyone that shares the same thoughts as Icke need sectioned?
I feel sorry for the brainwashed people of this world.
Years ago you'd be saying the same, about dragging someone off the stage for coming out as gay.

53David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Wed Apr 27 2016, 15:53

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:I remember Icke as a pretty good sports commentator and I can still remember how stunned I was the day he gave a press conference in which he announced he was The Son OF God, that Turquoise was a Holy Colour (he was wearing a shell suit that was turqouise) and yet his entire family sat alongside him and let him do it without a word of protest from any of them. 

A typical example of a sheep, so you're saying that you can't be yourself, you can't speak up for what you believe in, if the media writes a story, it must be true.
I can't believe what an ignorant world we live in ,does everyone that shares the same thoughts as Icke need sectioned?
Years ago you'd be saying the same, about dragging someone off the stage for coming out as gay.
Scott, what are you wittering on about? 

Being gay is not a mental illness. David Icke telling us all that he is God, that turquoise is a Holy Colour and that the Royal Family are all lizards in disguise very much is. I will not even try to compare a man 'coming out' to what David Icke did that day and is STILL doing. 

The fact is the man is clearly suffering from some form of mental illness, some delusional state and the fact his family sat there and let him rattle this stuff off on national television stuns me now just as much as it did at the time. Frankly Icke should be in some kind of therapy and I'm astonished that it hasn't happened.

54David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Wed Apr 27 2016, 16:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What amazes me is the number of people who buy into his delusional nonsense. Tickets for his 'lectures' sell like hot cakes.
I've been grilling the gecko kept by a mate of mine,but he won't talk. 
Wonder how much Icke makes out of this crusade of his?

55David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Wed Apr 27 2016, 16:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

U
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Scott, what are you wittering on about? 

Being gay is not a mental illness. David Icke telling us all that he is God, that turquoise is a Holy Colour and that the Royal Family are all lizards in disguise very much is. I will not even try to compare a man 'coming out' to what David Icke did that day and is STILL doing. 

The fact is the man is clearly suffering from some form of mental illness, some delusional state and the fact his family sat there and let him rattle this stuff off on national television stuns me now just as much as it did at the time. Frankly Icke should be in some kind of therapy and I'm astonished that it hasn't happened.

Mentally ill?
Did you just make that up, he's a very intelligent man that sells out arenas, just because it sounds mad to you, doesn't mean it's wrong, it's a strange universe.

56David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Wed Apr 27 2016, 16:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You have to prove that someone is talking bollocks before you brand them a nutcase.

57David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Wed Apr 27 2016, 16:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Frankly, I think that Icke is onto something. The Queen is a shapeshifting slimy lizard

58David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Wed Apr 27 2016, 16:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Listen to Christine Fitzgerald, princess Diana's friend, she'll tell you about the Royal family, and why Princess Diana couldn't speak out, everyone would think she was crazy.

59David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Wed Apr 27 2016, 16:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:You have to prove that someone is talking bollocks before you brand them a nutcase.

Exactly.... and there is no documented scientific proof that every statement that Icke churns out is anything other than bollocks.

60David icke. - Page 3 Empty Re: David icke. Wed Apr 27 2016, 16:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:You have to prove that someone is talking bollocks before you brand them a nutcase.

Exactly.... and there is no documented scientific proof that every statement that Icke churns out is anything other than bollocks.
The one about the banks has turned out to be true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum