Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abu Qatada

+8
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
WhiteBic
scottjames30
rammywhite
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Abu  Qatada Empty Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 11:51

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We've spent ten years and millions of your money trying to get this guy out the country- and the Courts have just ruled again that he's allowed to stay. We must look like complete idiots. The French would simply stick him on a plane and get rid. Is this a million vote winner for UKIP?

What would you do?

2Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 11:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Feed him to the fish.

3Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 12:18

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Torture his family

4Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 12:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The judges said the court accepted that Qatada "is regarded as a very dangerous person", but that was not "a relevant consideration" under human rights laws.

I think they have the priority wrong.

I bet I'm not alone in this either.

5Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 12:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Personally if i was PM, i'd have just sent him "home" irrespective of the "rulings"

Sorry but what are the European courts going to do? Bomb us?

He's wanted for crimes elsewhere and I (hypothetically as above) am not willing to pay.

6Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 13:42

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:The judges said the court accepted that Qatada "is regarded as a very dangerous person", but that was not "a relevant consideration" under human rights laws.

I think they have the priority wrong.

I bet I'm not alone in this either.

You certainly are not. What about our human right not to have this arsehole living here at our expense?

7Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 13:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surely the UK government can just make him disappear? Jack Bauer never had any trouble.

8Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 14:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of these judges need showering in pigswill. They are using the human rights act in a way that it wasn't intended. I'm sick of reading and hearing about Qatada. The whole procedure is just a bloody pantomime and shows that the government really are incapable of protecting the general public from people who live here and wish us nothing but harm.

9Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 14:17

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Slip a radioactive isotope into his pork sausge or how about leaving his cell door open and let a few selective inmates go on a walkabout?

10Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 14:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's only in prison for breaching his bail conditions. Now that his appeal has been upheld he will be released back into the community so that he can plot and scheme with malice aforethought.

We really are a laughing stock when it comes to justice.

11Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 15:10

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

......and of course start claiming hundreds of pounds in benefits. And how about a nice little claim for a few hundred thousand for false imprisonment- seeing as apparently he shouldn't have been there in the first place.
After the last war when it came to the Nazi war trials. Rooseveldt said give them a fair trial and a just sentence. Stalin said give them a fair trial and then shoot them. Churchill said just shoot them.
I wonder if there was some logic to what Mr. C wanted

12Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 17:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These type of radical barmpots would never have been allowed to thrive in this country before we signed up to the EU Human Rights package. This is a classic case of biting the hand that feeds you. It wouldn't happen in many Middle East countries that's for certain.

13Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 19:42

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Offer him an unfair trial here. Then, he may aswell go home anyway.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 20:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thankfully the EU or the ECHR cannot be blamed for this pathetic fiasco. It is all purely ENGLISH judges in a British High Court that has taken this decision.

How much to kidnap him, stick him in a plane low on fuel and make it crash into the alps or deep into the ocean.

15Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 20:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:These type of radical barmpots would never have been allowed to thrive in this country before we signed up to the EU Human Rights package. This is a classic case of biting the hand that feeds you. It wouldn't happen in many Middle East countries that's for certain.

The EU Human Rights pacakage doesn't exist as the EU doesn't control the European Court of Human Rights!!! It was actually Churchill that created this mess by establishing the ECHR!!!

But teh ECHR has had no say in this matter, as my previous post, its all down to actual English & Welsh legislation which has existed before the current ECHR rules and the judges that have implemented these archaic rules.

16Abu  Qatada Empty Re: Abu Qatada Wed Mar 27 2013, 21:59

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fly him to Jordan and then let the Jordanian government lodge an appeal on his behalf.

The judiciary have no respect for society at large and decisions like this demonstrate the level of contempt they have for this country. When we eventually manage to deport this scum bag we should send a few high court judges with him for company.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum