Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will We Still Be Here Next Week?

+8
Lyric Todkill
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Quent
wanderlust
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Fri Mar 29 2013, 13:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was going to go away for a few days next week but with the situation in North Korea heading towards nuclear war I'm thinking I would be foolish to book something I'm unlikely to be around to use.

What are your thoughts on North Korea? Are you spending the weekend digging a nuclear bunker in your back garden?

2Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Fri Mar 29 2013, 13:27

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Marijuana is legal in North Korea.

Obviously a fantastic country.

3Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Fri Mar 29 2013, 13:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My feelings about North Korea are summed up by this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

4Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Fri Mar 29 2013, 13:33

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Scares the shit out of me to be honest. I'm doing two hookers a night just in case I'm dead in a few days.

5Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Fri Mar 29 2013, 13:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There won't be a nuclear war, Korea's leader is just trying to prove himself, Korea won't dare take on the might of the USA.

6Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Fri Mar 29 2013, 15:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They won't do anything and if they do it's game over for them I'm afraid.

their allies (god knows why) Russia and China will not be able to defend an unprovoked attack on the south and certainly not (not that they could) one on the states.

7Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Fri Mar 29 2013, 18:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No nuclear war, to be hionest as their long distance rockets don't even reach that far. Their poor research into nuclear arms are also not a probelm and are only up to teh point were the US was when they were testing nuclear bombs in the Nevada desert and we are still here with them....

8Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Fri Mar 29 2013, 20:07

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

the stockmarket is the best indicator

9Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 01:35

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Worrying shit this, don't you think?

" tens of thousands of North Korean soldiers and civilians held a huge rally and march in Pyongyang on Friday, in a mass display of support for a possible military strike against the United States.

"Let's become guns and bombs for our respected leader Kim Jong-Un!," they chanted, pumping their fists in unison.

The rally was addressed by military and party officials who urged North Korean troops to launch a "merciless strike" on the US mainland and US military bases in the Pacific and South Korea.

"We are all ready to wipe them out for our final victory," army officer Kwon Yong-Chol said.

US Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel said Washington would not be cowed by Pyongyang's bellicose threats and stood ready to respond to "any eventuality".

Reasons to be concerned:

North Korea has the 5th largest armed forces in the world.
It's biggest ally is China.
North Korea have the 3rd largest stock of chemical weapons in the world.
Russia said ""We can simply see the situation getting out of control, it would spiral down into a vicious circle,"

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 01:42

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If North Korea start a war with the USA sometime shortly after our match with Charlton, I reckon it'll be concluded with a North Korean defeat before our match against Huddersfield.

11Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 01:47

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ironically, just after posting that, I see on Sky News that North Korea has entered a "state of war" with South Korea.

I'm sure Chungy will be losing sleep.....

12Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 01:48

Bolton Nuts

Admin

bwfc71 wrote:No nuclear war, to be hionest as their long distance rockets don't even reach that far. Their poor research into nuclear arms are also not a probelm and are only up to teh point were the US was when they were testing nuclear bombs in the Nevada desert and we are still here with them....

They don't have to reach the USA to start a war with them. USA have over 30,000 troops in Korean Penisula as it is. NK have also threatened attacks on US bases in Hawaii, Guam and South Korea.

Also, just too add. Things are hotting up, accoring to the bbc...

"On Wednesday, Pyongyang also cut a military hotline with the South - the last direct official link between the two nations.

A Red Cross hotline and another line used to communicate with the UN Command at Panmunjom have been cut." And, about a week ago South Korea suffered major cyber attacks with NK thought to have been responsible.

Seems like they are up to no god to me. More than usual.

13Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 02:04

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I just read this... "December's missile launch, the International Institute for Strategic Studies said, proved that North Korea has something that can hit American shores"

and also...

"tests carried out on fragments of a rocket fired in December in what the North describes as a satellite launch showed it would have had a range of more than 10,000km (6,200 miles), putting the US well within striking distance."

Both on the bbc.

However, it is guessed that the NK's have not developed a nuclear warhead small enough to attach to a rocket.

14Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 07:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets wipe that little fat short wanker off the face of this earth, nobody can be alright in the head with a haircut like that.

15Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 09:29

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

*** *** *** BREAKING NEWS *** *** ***

I have just hoovered the living room and my wife has just told me we are out of eggs, but don't call in the pub on the way back.

16Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 09:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Biggie wrote:I just read this... "December's missile launch, the International Institute for Strategic Studies said, proved that North Korea has something that can hit American shores"

and also...

"tests carried out on fragments of a rocket fired in December in what the North describes as a satellite launch showed it would have had a range of more than 10,000km (6,200 miles), putting the US well within striking distance."

Both on the bbc.

However, it is guessed that the NK's have not developed a nuclear warhead small enough to attach to a rocket.

Taken all with a pinch of salt - remember the weapons of mass destruction - the figment of imaginations that took the UK into war!!! Wars are always good during times of financial troubles - just saying!

17Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 12:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

China and Russia their "allies" will not defend an unprovoked attack on any nation.

China will not want the US starting a war on their doorstep.

expect them to put an end to it, if it does escalate.

18Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 12:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've stocked up on tinned pilchards just in case.

19Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 12:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we're not a target so don't panic.

His targets are (revealed on his war map yesterday) Austin TX, Honolulu, Washington and San Diego.

20Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Empty Re: Will We Still Be Here Next Week? Sat Mar 30 2013, 13:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:we're not a target so don't panic.

His targets are (revealed on his war map yesterday) Austin TX, Honolulu, Washington and San Diego.

I've heard a rumour he's not keen on Preston Docklands either. They wouldn't let him park his Destroyer there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum