Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who would win in a fight ?

+3
Bernard Dennis Park
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who would win in a fight ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would win in a fight ? Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:45

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Amos is harassing Bernard, all this old shit needs to stop.

22Who would win in a fight ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would win in a fight ? Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Lion v Bear.
Great white shark v Saltwater crocodile.
Elephant v Hippo.
Anaconda v Tiger.
Polar bear v Gorilla.

But as Sluffy says it would all be about who had the home advantage.

why would a saltwater crocodile beat a great white shark.

tactics please.

23Who would win in a fight ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would win in a fight ? Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Amos you live with your mum and dad since you were sacked for posting offensive messages on forums. Do you not think it's time to grow up a little and quit with this kind of behaviour? You'll end up losing your new job if you carry on being silly. Now stop harassing me.

silly little boy, that you are, none of the above is true. I have NEVER been sacked, I live in London whilst parents are in Bolton - so how can that be living with parents?? I am only in London for a few months due to my girlfriends studies but will be moving back to our apartment sometine near the end of the year!! And yes I still have my apartment in Almere, which we will be using, again, when I am over for Queens/Kings Day!!! What new job - I have been employed by the same company, now for over 18 months now.

Its about time you learned how to tell the truth. No run along and tell your mummy that big nasty Chris has had a go at you, again!

24Who would win in a fight ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would win in a fight ? Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
Elephant v Hippo.
Anaconda v Tiger.
Polar bear v Gorilla.

tactics please.

Re-read what I put at the bottom of the list - that will make sense!!! If not then why should I provide tactics when no-else has-wouldn't that be classed as double standards???

25Who would win in a fight ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would win in a fight ? Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:49

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Stop it Amos. We both know this isn't good for your mental health. Stop harassing me and ruining threads.

26Who would win in a fight ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would win in a fight ? Mon Apr 01 2013, 11:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Elephant v Hippo.
Anaconda v Tiger.
Polar bear v Gorilla.

tactics please.

Re-read what I put at the bottom of the list - that will make sense!!! If not then why should I provide tactics when no-else has-wouldn't that be classed as double standards???

Great white shark is at home though.

Its fighting in the sea, so why would a saltwater crocodile kick the crap out of a great white sharks arse away?

Tactics please.

27Who would win in a fight ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would win in a fight ? Mon Apr 01 2013, 12:38

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Elephant v Hippo.
Anaconda v Tiger.
Polar bear v Gorilla.

tactics please.

Great white shark is at home though.

Its fighting in the sea, so why would a saltwater crocodile kick the crap out of a great white sharks arse away?

Tactics please.

No one else has given any, so I won't either!

I am with the majority, who haven't, and you want me to be different then you must everyone else the same as well - but considering you won't then I stick up two fingers at you and say sod-off!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum