Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And they say Amsterdam is a drugs hive.........

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It is no wonder that Bernard and Scott always seem angry. It seems they are losing money left right and centre with this article...

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/local/10325387.Police_find_two_drugs_farms_a_week/

At least there is one consolation - they haven't been caught red-handed, yet!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:It is no wonder that Bernard and Scott always seem angry. It seems they are losing money left right and centre with this article...

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/local/10325387.Police_find_two_drugs_farms_a_week/

At least there is one consolation - they haven't been caught red-handed, yet!

Stop harassing me.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Drugs are for looser's, end off. And they say Amsterdam is a drugs hive......... 2929206158

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh dear some people were growing some plants.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mr Magoo wrote:Drugs are for looser's, end off. And they say Amsterdam is a drugs hive......... 2929206158

I'd rather be a looser than a loser.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Good point BDP Very Happy

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

“Legalisation is not the way to go, as people would still have to pay for their drugs. If made legal, there would be less chance of stopping young people becoming embroiled in it at a young age.”

Well, that's bollocks, I'm not saying they should legalise it, but if it were it would definitely be harder for youngsters to get hold of it. Drug Dealers don't ask for ID and I'm sure that's part of the reason why 13 year olds would be using it if it's easier to get hold of than alcohol. If you legalised it, regulated it and imposed a minimum age of 18 on buying it I'm sure there would be a drop in young teenagers smoking weed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]