Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is likely to leave if we don't go up?

+14
Keegan
WhiteBic
Triumph
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
JakeSnake
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
JonnyRandom
Bolton Nuts
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm one of them.

I am fairly certain that Chungy will go in the summer. He won't stick around the Championship for one more season. In fairness I don't think this league suits his style of play, too lightweight some might say.

WhiteBic wrote:I'm one of them.

I am fairly certain that Chungy will go in the summer. He won't stick around the Championship for one more season. In fairness I don't think this league suits his style of play, too lightweight some might say.

Where do you think he'll go though?

Nobody in the prem will want him, he's hardly been outstanding for us since breaking his leg.

I could possibly see him going to Fenerbahce or someone like that, but that really is about it. I don't think he's going anywhere but if he was to im confident we'd get good value for him.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe a team going up, maybe a southampton, Swansea?

not sure, but certainly nothing higher than that, maybe a team coming down would like him.

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Stoke wanted him didn't they?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I suspect it will be more a case of who Douglas wants to see the back of - I'm sure he has a pretty good idea as to whether or not he wants a number of the players that are there now.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

JakeSnake wrote:Stoke wanted him didn't they?

See post 4

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I'm sure he has a pretty good idea as to whether or not he wants a number of the players that are there now.

Have you seen his team selections? He hasn't got a clue who his best players are.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Trouble is Nat, when one plays shit, they all do. The average skill level isn't that high

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think he has been choosing the team as he has been because he probably can't believe we are quite this shit.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

None of them have exactly been brilliant, so Dougie needs to do some wheeling and dealing in the summer. No-one can complain if they are shown the door IMO and any that want to leave can go as long as we get a fair price.

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Alonso, Spearing, N'gog.

I think we'll keep Holden and I think Sordell will stay too. I think the performances of Spearing this season and Alonso's form since Freedman has come in, will see them both move to more high profile clubs.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

There also has to be a question mark over Anrdrews and Ream- do we really need players who have shown that they can't really perform for us.

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Spearing's wage demands would be too high for us anyway and he will want to remain at Liverpool.

Alonso's move will depend on our league for next season or finishing position this season, he may change his mind and sign a new contract

N'Gog isn't going to earn a move to a top divison club however he could go back to France or another European club, but I don't think he is good enough for prem teams.

Holden is about to sign a new deal-enough said

Sordell won't leave unless somebody in the prem wants him

Chungy may think he's worthy of being at a better club but he isn't really on form or one of our best players atm and after that injury I can't see him leaving tbh and I wouldn't really care if he did go and it cold give an opportunity to someone else like Odelusi or Wylde or even Lester

Ream is shit at this level but was alright in the prem but Mills, Wheater and Knight all shit on him.

Andrews is actually a good player and with Spearing going back to Liverpool he will be needed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum