Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manchester United Fans Outrage

+4
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
Sgt. Bash
Soul Kitchen
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Manchester United Fans Outrage Mon Apr 08 2013, 22:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It would seem the landlord of The Sweet Green has upset the Mancs by referring to the air disaster on a blackboard in his pub. The irony is he claims to be a big red.
In my dealings with him the only label I can put on him is nobhead!
The customer is definitely not king in his pub and as such I along with other Wanderers fans I know don't go in his pub anymore.
Full details in tonight's BN and on website.

2Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Tue Apr 09 2013, 13:27

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Funny how a reference to Munich is outrageous, yet it's fine for them to mock Hillsborough and the Leeds fans stabbings in Istanbul......

3Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Tue Apr 09 2013, 13:48

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

^ this.

4Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Tue Apr 09 2013, 14:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sweet Green Tavern near Trinity St?

5Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Tue Apr 09 2013, 14:41

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Oh dear, someone is going to get a lot of abuse of the coming weeks.

6Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Tue Apr 09 2013, 15:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know why anyone would want to "mock" the death of anyone to be honest.

vulgar.

7Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Tue Apr 09 2013, 17:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Because very few people know how to show respect nowadays, (along with humility)

8Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Wed Apr 10 2013, 12:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Sweet Green Tavern near Trinity St?
Yes

9Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Wed Apr 10 2013, 13:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't know why anyone would want to "mock" the death of anyone to be honest.

vulgar.
I didn't see anything in the original post to suggest that the said landlord was mocking - it read as though the issue was that it was referred to on a board - by a Manure fan.
What exactly was the context of this? And what did it say?

10Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Wed Apr 10 2013, 13:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't know why anyone would want to "mock" the death of anyone to be honest.

vulgar.
I didn't see anything in the original post to suggest that the said landlord was mocking - it read as though the issue was that it was referred to on a board - by a Manure fan.
What exactly was the context of this? And what did it say?

I was more talking about post 2 on this thread tbh.

11Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Wed Apr 10 2013, 13:14

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wanderlust. Go on the bolton news website. Shud still be there.

12Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Wed Apr 10 2013, 22:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It doesn't surprise me that they have something written like that in there as it seems like it is only benefit scroats that go in there as the sweet green tavern is an absolute shit hole from going in there once.

13Manchester United Fans Outrage Empty Re: Manchester United Fans Outrage Wed Apr 10 2013, 22:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The ale used to be bob on but Mr Banks decided to get brews that were unfamiliar to the general drinking public because he knows best. Add this fact to his arrogance and you have a shite pub. I wasn't surprised when I read the article on Monday, typical of the man. BTW despite his 500 consecutive matches watching the SCUM he claims to be a big White! How's that work?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum