Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf

+2
bwfc71
Bernard Dennis Park
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:24

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

After making my 2000th post I've gone from Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf. How can that be right? Andy Walker was 10 times the player Diouf was for us. I think this is wrong and needs changing.

Walker = God

Diouf = Scum

2Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:40

I loved Diouf great player for us.

3Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:42

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The guy was and still is scum.

4Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:51

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The guy was and still is scum.

True, but he was our scum. I enjoyed watching him wind the opposition up.

5Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:53

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Only other options are Mario Jardel, or leave the site!

6Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:53

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fuck off Amos you weirdo.

7Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Diouf, Legend.

8Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Diouf, Legend.

::seething2::

9Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Fuck off Amos you weirdo.

Put-up and shut up, then.

Sick of all the moaning that you do. You are one depressing arsehole!

10Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:12

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tried to top yourself recently?

Take more pills is my advice.

11Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:14

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Or get pissed up and drive.

You're experienced at that fatty.

12Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is that the best you can do? Now isn't that pathetic from a supposedly grown man!

How old are you again, 8?

13Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's time for Bernard to get a cooling off period, he's clearly having a breakdown today. He must have received a tomato to the head while in Bristol.

14Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:Is that the best you can do? Now isn't that pathetic from a supposedly grown man!

How old are you again, 8?

I won't wish cancer on people like you have.

That's just disgusting Amos.

15Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think it's time for Bernard to get a cooling off period, he's clearly having a breakdown today. He must have received a tomato to the head while in Bristol.

Stop harassing me.

16Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

I won't wish cancer on people like you have.

That's just disgusting Amos.

Bernard just brought up something from another forum. 24 hour ban?

17Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:40

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Stop ruining my El Hadji Diouf is scum thread.

18Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:53

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Stop ruining my El Hadji Diouf is scum thread.

If you are calling him scum, then you are calling Bolton Wanderers Football and Athletic Club scum!!!

He played in the white shirt and played well and that should never be forgotten and as such no matter what should never be called - unless they join Mannchester United.

Once a white - always a white!

19Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:After making my 2000th post I've gone from Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf. How can that be right? Andy Walker was 10 times the player Diouf was for us.

Personally I agree but the bloke who sorted out all our rankings for us is a bit on the younger side and doesn't remember too well the Andy Walker days but certainly did the Diouf period.

Seeing he went to all the work it seemed fair enough to let him have his way.

Anyway might encourage people to post more to get to the next change of 'face'.

I think your next one is the legend that is Dean Holdsworth.

Oh and Chris I thought you were having a rest from here - I certainly can arrange a permanent one for you if you like!

20Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Empty Re: Andy Walker to El Hadji Diouf Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Oh and Chris I thought you were having a rest from here - I certainly can arrange a permanent one for you if you like!

Leave Chris alone, it's Bernard that should be having a rest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum