Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rooney hands in transfer request!

+9
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
Mr Magoo
MartinBWFC
Lofty_Love
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's handed one in for the second time. I think he needs a move to try and get back to his best.

My bet is chelsea

2Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 7:10 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Rooney is one of the most over rated english players to ever play the game IMO, I was amazed Fergie kept hold off him when he kicked up a fuss last time. Never does fuck all on the international stage either.

There didn't seem to be much love lost when he collected his League medal with Fergie.

3Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Overrated but hes still been a massively integral part of the United team. They need him less now than they did though.

Hes a total dick, to be honest I hope he leaves the country.

4Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 7:30 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He'll tip up at Chelsea, and join a team of twats.

5Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Who gives a shit really, I for one do not.

6Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 7:54 pm

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If he leaves it won't be long before he regrets it, he's 27 years old and should be at the peak of his career, if he doesn't get picked every week its because he's not been doing the business. Fact of the matter is he needs United more than they need him, if he thinks he'll walk into another top sides eleven he's kidding himself.

7Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It will be interesting to see if he can get on with Moyes. At Everton he was played as an out and out striker but Fergie preferred him to play in midfield just behind the front man. I'm not sure what his best position is tbh. He never seems to have done it at international level either.

8Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a top player, can't deny that even though he's a complete tosser, one of the worst whiners and complainers in the league, first ugly mug you see next to the ref when he doesn't get his way.

Not world class by any stretch, but very good.

Chels/City even Arse will be lining up.

9Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He might be better going to PSG where he will learn a bit of culture.

10Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 8:08 pm

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:He might be better going to PSG where he will learn a bit of culture.

Can't see him going abroad, he got homesick living in Manchester ffs.

11Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:He might be better going to PSG where he will learn a bit of culture.

Can't see him going abroad, he got homesick living in Manchester ffs.

Ha Ha.

12Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Rooney's one of the most talented players we've produced in the last 10 years in terms of natural talent, but he doesn't make the most of it.

His fitness is an issue for him, he's naturally big which should mean he trains harder and longer than anybody but I don't think he does, he always seems to be on the piss in Vegas over summer which must contribute to his slow starts.

Also don't think his attitudes great if he's having a shit game he gets frustrated and most often gets worse. For England his head just drops completely he doesn't seem to have the same fight in him these days.

A move may motivate him to sort himself out a bit, with the talent he has he should be one of the top players in the world. England need him at his best.

13Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 8:16 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:Who gives a shit really, I for one do not.
Fuck off you're gutted, you're a dirty red.

14Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He obviously needs to be "the man" too.

He had his best season IIRC when they sold Ronaldo and he scored a hat full. Playing second fiddle to RVP and he's sulked a bit.

Not that it would happen but he'd be the man at Arsenal, he could make them competitive.

15Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 8:22 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder what his wage is at UTD?

16Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Moyes tried to nurture him slowly when he was at Everton but Rooney got too big for his boots. He put in a transfer request at Utd a couple of seasons ago and Fergie was livid. reading between the lines I don't think Rooney mixes well socially with the other players either.

Right now, he should be at the peak of his career but other players are getting the limelight. I couldn't believe it when I read somewhere that he enjoys a cigarette or two!

17Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

MartinBWFC wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Who gives a shit really, I for one do not.
Fuck off you're gutted, you're a dirty red.

How dare you, Rooney hands in transfer request! 711151169

18Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Interesting about Wayne Ronnie. Was amazed he was dropped from the squad today in ferguson a last game, I think he will go and I think he may have been tapped up already. My guess is PSG with his mate becks.

I think it is a good move for united and Ronnie. Maybe united can use the money on lewandowski or put towards signing bale.

Should be an interesting summer with united, city and Chelsea all having new managers. I expect city and Chelsea to spend big this summer.

19Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:I wonder what his wage is at UTD?

250k a week

20Rooney hands in transfer request! Empty Re: Rooney hands in transfer request! Sun May 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum