Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuart Holden Off Season Training

+5
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
WhiteBic
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Stuart Holden Off Season Training Tue May 14 2013, 23:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 17:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tim ream needs to join him.

3Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 18:15

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This thread should have the Rocky theme tune. Come on sluffy, sort it out.

4Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 18:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

WhiteBic wrote:This thread should have the Rocky theme tune. Come on Sluffy, sort it out.

Funnily enough I have suggested before, behind the scenes, that it would be fun if we could get some sound on here some how - maybe by passing your cursor over a particular icon or maybe the banner.

The best we've come up with so far is if you pass the cursor over the smiley we have of Mr Reo-Coker!

If anybody knows an easy way of doing stuff like that then please let us know - and we might give it a try - bearing in mind that I'm sure you don't want to be sat at your office desk at work, when suddenly 'We are the one and only Wanderers' bursts out from your PC!

Ps – I thought Ream was in the picture above – the punch bag!

5Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 19:02

Sluffy wrote:
WhiteBic wrote:This thread should have the Rocky theme tune. Come on Sluffy, sort it out.

Funnily enough I have suggested before, behind the scenes, that it would be fun if we could get some sound on here some how - maybe by passing your cursor over a particular icon or maybe the banner.

The best we've come up with so far is if you pass the cursor over the smiley we have of Mr Reo-Coker!

If anybody knows an easy way of doing stuff like that then please let us know - and we might give it a try - bearing in mind that I'm sure you don't want to be sat at your office desk at work, when suddenly 'We are the one and only Wanderers' bursts out from your PC!

Please don't add any sounds to the site.

6Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 19:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That photo is clearly airbrushed. The 'x' should be a 'b'.

7Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 19:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That photo is clearly airbrushed. The 'x' should be a 'b'.

lol!

8Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 19:12

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Press mute

9Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 19:39

WhiteBic wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Press mute

What if im listening to music?

10Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 19:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Each poster could have their own sound.

How would we decide who got the sound of knuckles dragging and deep breathing?

11Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 20:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Is that another dig at Natasha ?Very Happy

12Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 20:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Is that another dig at Natasha ?Very Happy

:trust:

13Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Wed May 15 2013, 20:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14Stuart Holden Off Season Training Empty Re: Stuart Holden Off Season Training Thu May 16 2013, 02:52

Bolton Nuts

Admin

What is that a photo of?

Oh and no sounds please unless the user is given the option - clearly (and before it deafens you / makes you spill your tea)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum