Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea.

+5
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 17:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should be a good game, M Bolton might be jumping around tonight on his head, after his first debut as a Chelsea fan.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hate Rafa Benitez but would be delighted for Michael if Chelsea won.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

This is why I have made the switch to Chelsea, Scott. Silver ware, glory, good times. To be honest I have supported Chelsea for quite a while but I have kept it quiet.
Last season's Champions League win was one of my favourite moments as a football supporter.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:This is why I have made the switch to Chelsea, Scott. Silver ware, glory, good times. To be honest I have supported Chelsea for quite a while but I have kept it quiet.
Last season's Champions League win was one of my favourite moments as a football supporter.

Will you have your Chelsea shirt on, and if they win will you be celebrating ?

Tell us your pre match final routine ?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Great location for the final.

It's a dream of mine that Bolton play there one day.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Great location for the final.

It's a dream of mine that Bolton play there one day.

If they do I'll probably miss it Very Happy.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was there two days ago. Smashed.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fanny Coyle never played Rodrigo much, now he's playing in an Europa cup final, is this more proof that Coyle was clueless?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Fanny Coyle never played Rodrigo much, now he's playing in an Europa cup final, is this more proof that Coyle was clueless?

Incredible that isn't it? He looks a useful player, but couldn't get a game in a team that lost 21 of 24 league games. Crazy.

Nervous game this for me. I love Chelsea, but Benfica are my favourite foreign team. I wish neither had to lose.

10Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Re: Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 20:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Fanny Coyle never played Rodrigo much, now he's playing in an Europa cup final, is this more proof that Coyle was clueless?

Incredible that isn't it? He looks a useful player, but couldn't get a game in a team that lost 21 of 24 league games. Crazy.

Nervous game this for me. I love Chelsea, but Benfica are my favourite foreign team. I wish neither had to lose.

Its a win, win situation .

11Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Re: Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 20:48

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If I could be any nationality, I would be Portuguese.

12Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Re: Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 20:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:If I could be any nationality, I would be Portuguese.

Why?

13Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Re: Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 20:54

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:If I could be any nationality, I would be Portuguese.

Why?

I know its soppy but at uni I was sort of seeing this Portuguese girl and she was the most amazing person I have ever known. I have never met anyone like her ever, she was just incredible. We stayed in touch for 10 years but we drifted apart when she met her partner Crying or Very sad She was from Lisbon and I have liked Portugal loads because of her.

14Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Re: Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 20:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I know its soppy but at uni I was sort of seeing this Portuguese girl and she was the most amazing person I have ever known. I have never met anyone like her ever, she was just incredible. We stayed in touch for 10 years but we drifted apart when she met her partner Crying or Very sad She was from Lisbon and I have liked Portugal loads because of her.

Perhaps after 10 years of waiting for you to make your move she got pissed off? Can you not track her down and make contact again?

15Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Re: Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 21:01

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Perhaps after 10 years of waiting for you to make your move she got pissed off? Can you not track her down and make contact again?

She has been with a guy for about 4 years now. She moved abroad after university so it wasn't like I could do a massive amount about it but I did make a mess of things and I regret not doing more. I still have her number and we do text each other 2 or 3 times a year but she has totally moved on with her life now.
I think a lot of people have had someone really special who was once in our life and we messed up or didn't do enough.
Can you relate to that?

16Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Re: Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 21:02

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I can dig it, MB.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Re: Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 21:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well taken goal by Torres!
0-1 chelsea

18Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Re: Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 21:05

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My new team are going to win the Europa league, woooooooooohoooooo.
Keegan, you have a similar experience?

19Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Re: Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 21:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1-1 (Cardozo penalty)

20Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Empty Re: Europa cup final-Benfica v Chelsea. Wed May 15 2013, 21:11

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Somewhat. Not the "My new team are going to win the Europa league" bit - if I had stepped up and played my hand differently a long time ago, my life would have probably been a lot different today. Ah well...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum