Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Di Canio

+3
Natasha Whittam
waynagain
MartinBWFC
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Di Canio Empty Di Canio Tue May 21 2013, 13:54

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Has been bollocked by the PFA for disciplining some of his players , now I know he made it public, but quite why the union has stepped in I cannot get my head around, he's the manager, he sees pictures of his players acting the twat, he dishes out some punishment, why should Gordon Taylor feel the need to cowtow to these millionaire idiots? and do you think Di Canio was wrong to do what he did?

2Di Canio Empty Re: Di Canio Tue May 21 2013, 13:59

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He's good for his 'entertainment value', but don't think he's a good manager.

3Di Canio Empty Re: Di Canio Tue May 21 2013, 14:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate Gordon Taylor with a passion.

He is another reason why footballers think they are above the law. He defends footballers at every opportunity.

If Di Canio gets in trouble for fining his players for being out on the piss then it really is the end for football.

4Di Canio Empty Re: Di Canio Tue May 21 2013, 14:43

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Di Canio is quite right to discipline them if they break club rules. Taylor should mind his own buisness. But it's short lived by Di Canio- he'll be gone by Christmas.
Little Gordon was great for us though- way back in the 60s

5Di Canio Empty Re: Di Canio Tue May 21 2013, 14:59

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Gordon Taylor is a stupid fucking cunt.
He was the tosser who criticised clubs for sacking managers who were doing terribly. He doesn't seem to realise that clubs stand to lose a fortune if relegated. Fucking arsehole.

6Di Canio Empty Re: Di Canio Tue May 21 2013, 15:02

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can you name a Union leader who isn't a cnut?

7Di Canio Empty Re: Di Canio Tue May 21 2013, 15:18

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He has to say something to justify the huge wages he pays himself.

8Di Canio Empty Re: Di Canio Tue May 21 2013, 16:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

MartinBWFC wrote:Has been bollocked by the PFA for disciplining some of his players , now I know he made it public, but quite why the union has stepped in I cannot get my head around, he's the manager, he sees pictures of his players acting the twat, he dishes out some punishment, why should Gordon Taylor feel the need to cowtow to these millionaire idiots? and do you think Di Canio was wrong to do what he did?

Let's face it the pricks jut trying to put pressure on Di Canio, he obviously doesn't like him due to his political views.

If Wenger or Fergie had done the same thing Taylor would be backing them to the hilt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum