Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Sun on Sunday.

+8
largehat
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Wed Feb 22 2012, 21:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What do the Wanderers posters think of our very own Laura White ? I thought she had a cracking voice and a lovely personality as well. If I was thirty years younger I would have loved to have been her mentor.

The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 2w2llp2

42The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Thu Feb 23 2012, 10:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Il Padrino wrote:No objection to the Sunday Sun as I thought closing down News of the World was an over reaction.

With regards to Stacey Solomon. She can sing, she has a fine set of top bollocks, and I, too, would bend her over and give her a right good seeing/to.

Her tie-in with Iceland irks me though. She is a Jew advertising food Jews aren't allowed to eat, like seafood and pork. Pretty shameless is that.
Like to hear what cartman would say on the subject.

43The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun on Sunday. Thu Feb 23 2012, 10:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:She may not have your model looks but as a ' girl next door ' type, she ticks all the boxes for me. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed. I reckon she wouldn't even object to emptying my commode.

The Sun on Sunday. - Page 3 1ggcc1
you wouldnt need a commode with her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum