Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marcos alonso - GONE.

+19
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
JonnyRandom
observer
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
NickFazer
Michael Bolton
wanderlust
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
aaron_bwfc
waynagain
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Tigermin
doffcocker
WhiteBic
Boggersbelief
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Wed May 29 2013, 18:45

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

As a left back he was not the answer unless his positional play improved, on numerous occasions he was caught up-field or done for pace. If Tierney is a defender first then we will have forgotten about Alonso by the end of August.

42Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Thu May 30 2013, 21:55

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Yet another transfer tragedy for us. I quite rated Alonso towards the end as he was pretty good going forward. Couldn't defend for toffee although that side of his game was improving too. Reminded me of Bibi in terms of playing style and ability. Finally gets round to shaping up and he ships out. Typical Bolton.
what he said, another balls up by Coyle.

43Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Fri May 31 2013, 15:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

44Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Fri May 31 2013, 17:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"voted Whites Player of the Year"!

45Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Fri May 31 2013, 17:58

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I presume Alonso knows he'll be Fiorentina's backup left back next season. Fiorentina's left back is Manuel Pasqual, who is also their club captain.

I hope Alonso doesn't get too frustrated, playing in front of about 20 fans for the second string. Smile

46Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Fri May 31 2013, 18:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Alonso has wrote to all the bwfc on his website saying goodbye and thanking us.

Dear Bolton (the fans, the club, my teammates & staff),

Before I start the next step in my life, it is important to me to recognise the contribution that Bolton have made in my career so far.

I have to say thank you to everyone who are a part in the BWFC family, starting with my teammates and the staff, from the kitman to the manager.

Also I must say a big thanks to the fans for your support. It doesn’t matter if the team was in the Premier League or in the Championship, you have always been there for us as a team and the players are all very thankful.

It’s been 3 fantastic years, where I have grown as much on the pitch as I have off the pitch.

As my contract ends, it’s now time for me to take up a new challenge. Although I will have a look for the Bolton score every weekend. I have no doubt that with Dougie and the players there, the team will be back to the Premier League this season.

Thank you for everything,
See you soon,
Marcos A.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

47Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Fri May 31 2013, 18:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Piss off marcos

48Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Fri May 31 2013, 18:55

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Laughing

49Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Fri May 31 2013, 18:58

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Piss off marcos
You could have been more subtle and used one of these phrases. Smile
Marica, maricón, mariconazo - Gay, big gay, faggot
mariquita - Little gay
chapero - gay bitch
Bastardo - Bastard
Cabron - Fucking Bastard
Polla, nabo, rabo, verga, cipote - Dick
Gilipollas, tontopollas - dickhead, asshole
Pichacorta - little dick
cojones, pelotas, huevos - balls, eggs
Cojonazos - Bigballs
Coño, chocho, raja - cunt
Chichi - Pussy
pelos de los huevos/coño - Pubic hair
Mierda - Shit
cagar, jiñar - to shit
Chupame la polla - Suck my dick
Chupamela - Suck it
chupar - tu suck
puta - whore, bitch
zorra, guarra - fox, dirty girl
hijo de puta - son of a bitch, motherfucker
follar, joder, chingar - to fuck
Me cago en ti - I shit over you
Chorra, Pinnus - Stupid
que te jodan - fuck you
que te den por culo - fuck off you
Cabron - fucking bastard
Payaso - Clown
Desgraciado - Unlucky (means "son of a bitch")
calientapollas - cockteaser
me cago en la hostia - Fucking Damn it! (literaly: I shit in the communion wafers)
me cago en la leche! - I shit in the milk! (means something like "shit, i've have bad luck")
besame el culo - kiss my ass
hijo de mil putas - son of thousand bitches
metete un palo por el culo - shove a stick up your ass
hueles a mierda - you smell like shit
Jode a tu madre - Fuck your mom

50Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Fri May 31 2013, 20:28

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That was quite comprehensive, Culcheth - thank you.
(Ahem)
Alonso - que te den por culo, cabron!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

51Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Fri May 31 2013, 20:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked

52Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Fri May 31 2013, 20:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

No habla espanyol?

53Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Sat Jun 01 2013, 11:31

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Now don't mince words .....say what you really think Suspect

54Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Sat Jun 01 2013, 17:19

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think Alonso is good going forward, but as a team, we're going to be better defensively without him. I always fancies Alonso more as a winger than a full back.

55Marcos alonso - GONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos alonso - GONE. Mon Jun 03 2013, 19:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I actually don't have a problem with Alonso moving on. Everyone wants (or should want) a better situation than they are currently in. He thinks Fiorentina is a better deal, so be it. Good luck to the lad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum