Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bale or Ronaldo to Manure?

+6
Keegan
waynagain
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
Triumph
wanderlust
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Fri Jun 14 2013, 07:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Moyes has been given "up to £85 million" to buy Bale or Ronaldo. Ronaldo has denied rumours he's re-signed for Real. Looks like they are ready to throw money at it again so it will be interesting to see how Chelsea and City respond.

2Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:15

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I honestly can't see either going and I reckon we will see a different Man U from now on.

3Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Fri Jun 14 2013, 10:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

City have already spent £50 million on two players and they haven't even got a manager. It's bloody madness.

4Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Fri Jun 14 2013, 15:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a good player but £85 million for bale ?

Could UTD match the bumper deal that RM are reportedly going to offer camp Chris ?

5Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Fri Jun 14 2013, 15:30

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:He's a good player but £85 million for bale ?

Could UTD match the bumper deal that RM are reportedly going to offer camp Chris ?
Bale would be the cheaper option when it comes to getting his name put on the back of your new United shirt

6Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Fri Jun 14 2013, 15:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:

Bale would be the cheaper option when it comes to getting his name put on the back of your new United shirt

Not if you just put CR7 you retard .

7Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Fri Jun 14 2013, 15:36

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:

I guess you would know, is that what you had on your united shirt the last time he was there? I bet you cried when he left!!!

8Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Fri Jun 14 2013, 15:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:

I guess you would know, is that what you had on your united shirt the last time he was there? I bet you cried when he left!!!

Why do you think i'm a UTD fan ?

I'm about as much as a UTD fan as you are an FC Galaxy soccer fan.

Anyway i'm rolling a fat one and your disturbing me, if you want to talk to me you'll have to wait.

Thicko.

9Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Fri Jun 14 2013, 15:46

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:

Why do you think i'm a UTD fan ?

I'm about as much as a UTD fan as you are an FC Galaxy soccer fan.

Anyway i'm rolling a fat one and your disturbing me, if you want to talk to me you'll have to wait.

Thicko.
Ah!!, that makes sense, you can't function unless you are high on drugs. That explains a lot of your mindless ramblings. Do the drugs make you feel tougher?
What a douchebag you are.

10Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Fri Jun 14 2013, 15:47

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Monaco spent over 100 mil on 3 players.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

11Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Fri Jun 14 2013, 16:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Monaco spent over 100 mil on 3 players.

They'll finish in the top three next season, big things coming their way.

12Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Mon Aug 12 2013, 21:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CR7 is in Manchester to re-sign for UTD. Well that's the rumour anyway..

13Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Mon Aug 12 2013, 21:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not surprising really, I always thought he would end up back there.

Rooney might change his tune after this.

14Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Tue Aug 13 2013, 08:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:CR7 is in Manchester to re-sign for UTD. Well that's the rumour anyway..
Sauce ?

15Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Tue Aug 13 2013, 09:28

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What a load of rubbish. I would give odds of 1000.00 on betfair if anyone wants to give me your cash.

16Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Empty Re: Bale or Ronaldo to Manure? Tue Aug 13 2013, 11:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isn't he on international duty?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum