Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

worst job

+8
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
Norpig
xmiles
scottjames30
Triumph
MartinBWFC
waynagain
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41worst job - Page 3 Empty Re: worst job Sun Jun 16 2013, 12:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I remember DER. They had a tele shop opposite the Town Hall in Bolton. We rented our televisions from DER ( Domestic Electrical Rentals )

Another company that went bust was ColourVision. They had a shop up Blackburn Road, near Asda.
I worked for them for awhile in the warehouse then one day the service manager came down and said, you got a driving licence,i was 17 and i had not long passed about a week so i said yes thinking i would get outside , he said you any good on ladders ,i said sure but never been up one in truth, he say's great gives me a clipboard of job sheets and say's the rigging transit's got all you need on board go do those aerial jobs, take that new kid to hold the ladder. First job was a pub in didsbury what a fuck up, forgot to tie the ladders back on and they came off at traffic lights at a four way junction right on top of a ford corsair, we left the pub with the punters watching six footballers and balls instead of one, wouldn't happen today, in those day's you got a job if you got there first none of this cv shit, all you needed was ,i can do that.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum