Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exposing Yourself In Tesco

+6
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
wanderlust
scottjames30
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 13:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was alarmed this morning to find I had run out of Vimto and Twirls so I marched down to my local Spar only to be shocked and horrified that they were out of stock of these items. Fooking disgraceful and I shall be writing a strongly worded letter to Mr Spar.

I was, therefore, forced to visit an establishment called "Tesco" in search of my healthy snacks, perhaps you have heard of it. What a place! Absolutely full of "larger than life" people stuffing trollies with chocolate and lager. I felt like a common person. Is this how you lot live?

Anyway, I also noticed a worrying new trend for twats aged 16-25 to wear their jeans/trousers halfway down their arses, exposing their keks.  A fucking disgrace. And people were just wandering around as if there weren't a load of youths showing the world their arse cracks.

I complained immediately to the manager who at first tried to pass it off as "fashion" but after I threatened to get the press involved he asked his security guards to ask these wankers to pull up their pants. The look of embarrassment on their faces was almost worth having to rub shoulders with common folk.

Is this normal for the youth of today? Are Aaron, Boggers & Doffcocker sat at their PCs with their knobs hanging out?

The world has gone mad.

2Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 13:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have my knob out right now the wife is polishing it for fathers day.

3Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 13:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I have my knob out right now the wife is polishing it for fathers day.

You married your daughter?

4Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 13:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I have my knob out right now the wife is polishing it for fathers day.

You married your daughter?
Are you blonde?

5Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 13:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did the manager come out with his pants half way down his arse too?

Some of these so called managers are chavs.

6Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 13:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My fashion consultants (the missus and the girls) gave me a verbal warning some time ago to loosen my belt so that my Levi's were at the "correct length" for my shoes i.e. not hoisted up a la Simon Cowell. Ever dutiful, I obliged them only to find that not having much of an arse to speak of, I live in constant danger of half-mast trouserage. Occasionally my boxers are visible, which nobody around here seems to mind, but I have to constantly hoist my jeans up to prevent flashing when standing or bollock crushing when sitting down. I understand that half-mast trousers were the fashion a couple of years ago (annoyingly American) but I don't get the point of it as it requires constant attention and adjustment.

7Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 14:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Are Aaron, Boggers & Doffcocker sat at their PCs with their knobs hanging out?

Wouldn't you love to know, you dirty old trout.

I'm aware of the trend to which you refer and you can rest assured that I'm never a part of it. My beloved Nike trousers are firmly around my waist as always.

8Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 14:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
I'm aware of the trend to which you refer and you can rest assured that I'm never a part of it. My beloved Nike trousers are firmly around my waist as always.

If you know of this "trend" what are you doing to stamp it out?

9Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 14:16

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

If you know of this "trend" what are you doing to stamp it out?

Reporting it to supermarket managers of course.

10Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 14:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Reporting it to supermarket managers of course.

Good answer.

I have written to my MP and Oprah Winfrey.

11Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 14:32

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fine one to talk, you posted a pic of your scabby tits on here, you exposer you.

12Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 14:40

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was at tesco yesterday and got some right good deals. I got some Haagen daas Belgian chocolate ice cream for £2 a tub so got 3 of them, I got 4 multi packs of smarties for 76p each and 3 bags of revels for £1 a bag. I have just finished polishing the lot off. I feel very content now : )

13Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 14:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I was at tesco yesterday and got some right good deals. I got some Haagen daas Belgian chocolate ice cream for £2 a tub so got 3 of them, I got 4 multi packs of smarties for 76p each and 3 bags of revels for £1 a bag. I have just finished polishing the lot off. I feel very content now : )

It's time to ban this larger than life character, he turns every thread into a list of what he's eaten that day.

Perhaps he should start a "Michael's Dinner" thread?

14Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 14:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A bit harsh. Have you not tried a bag of revels with a cuppa tea, mmmm very tasty!

15Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 21:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like the suggestion that going from Spar to Tesco is a step down in class.

16Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 21:54

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I was expecting this thread to be about some  geezer running amok , with his todger in blast off mode and frightening all the young women
And bringing back happy memories for the old uns

17Exposing Yourself In Tesco Empty Re: Exposing Yourself In Tesco Sun Jun 16 2013, 22:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:I was expecting this thread to be about some  geezer running amok ,

Speaking of Amok, I reckon he could be one of the ' Others '.

Exposing Yourself In Tesco Rkbq55

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum