Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cluster Dreams

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cluster Dreams Empty Cluster Dreams Sun Jun 16 2013, 23:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I been having loads lately, the type where you have lots of short dreams mostly nonsense, i dont get why they happen. I had three last night one where i was out driving in the country with the wife and the trees were full of coffins laying accross branches and we were discussing the lack of burial space and whether sticking people in trees was the answer. Another was about having breakfast and reading the paper job section and the council were advertising for someone to go round to council tax arrears people and hit them in the face with a hammer. The other one was something to do with natasha and sandwiches but i cant remember what. Any one else have these kind of dreams.

2Cluster Dreams Empty Re: Cluster Dreams Mon Jun 17 2013, 07:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I been having loads lately, the type where you have lots of short dreams mostly nonsense, i dont get why they happen. I had three last night one where i was out driving in the country with the wife and the trees were full of coffins laying accross branches and we were discussing the lack of burial space and whether sticking people in trees was the answer. Another was about having breakfast and reading the paper job section and the council were advertising for someone to go round to council tax arrears people and hit them in the face with a hammer. The other one was something to do with natasha and sandwiches but i cant remember what. Any one else have these kind of dreams.
You want to eat Natasha? I seem to remember something similar, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I've had a few vivid dreams recently, but not "clusters" that I'm aware of. I put it down to the weather and the time of the year. My theory is that when the air pressure changes as it has done over the UK in the past few days going from warm and pleasant to sultry and showery, humans and animals can sense it - using our pressure sense. (we have lot's of senses like gravity or "the feeling of falling" - not just five). At this time of year when it gets light early we are sensitive to that too if we don't have good curtains. This sensory awareness puts us on alert and stops us sleeping deeply, thereby encouraging dreams and poor sleep.

3Cluster Dreams Empty Re: Cluster Dreams Mon Jun 17 2013, 10:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote: At this time of year when it gets light early we are sensitive to that too if we don't have good curtains. This sensory awareness puts us on alert and stops us sleeping deeply, thereby encouraging dreams and poor sleep.

Tell me about it. I went to bed at 11pm last night and woke up for a tinkle at 2.30am. Try as I might I couldn't get back to sleep and I was tossing and turning all night until the alarm clock went off at 5.50am. I can't remember the last time I had a dream though. I put it down to the onset of dementia.

4Cluster Dreams Empty Re: Cluster Dreams Mon Jun 17 2013, 12:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote: At this time of year when it gets light early we are sensitive to that too if we don't have good curtains. This sensory awareness puts us on alert and stops us sleeping deeply, thereby encouraging dreams and poor sleep.

Tell me about it. I went to bed at 11pm last night and woke up for a tinkle at 2.30am. Try as I might I couldn't get back to sleep and I was tossing and turning all night until the alarm clock went off at 5.50am. I can't remember the last time I had a dream though. I put it down to the onset of dementia.
My missus woke me up twice last night. Not sure what she was dreaming about but on one occasion she kneed me in the nads - and was thrashing about in general. Then got up this a.m. grumpy as f***.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum