Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know How We Can Stay Up

+7
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1I know How We Can Stay Up Empty I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 18:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Firstly let me say that, not for the first time under Owen Coyle, the Bolton team gave up at Chelsea. They were fine while they we're clinging to 0-0, but as soon as Chelsea scored heads went down and some of the players clearly had their minds on which hooker they were shagging that night.

This is absolutely outrageous and I'm sick and tired of spending money watching these spineless fannys go through the motions. They are paid too much for doing too little. And worst of all Coyle still defends them.

I cannot understand what he thinks he's doing by taking positives from a drubbing or trying to claim we played well for 45 minutes, when a game is 90 minutes long. I used to like Owen Coyle, I now hate him more than Fat Sam and Megson. They were tossers but at least they could talk a bit of sense once in a while.

Under Coyle we have no chance of staying up. There's no passion or skill in the team and the manager is a tactical numpty. So it's time for the board to be brave and sack the Scottish fanny and bring in Paulo Di Canio from Swindon Town.

Paulo Di Canio would keep us up. The guy has passion, proper passion from the heart, not the scripted shite that Coyle gives us. He played at the very highest level not too long ago and is probably still better than all of our squad put together - imagine what he could teach them.

And imagine the buzz around the Reebok if Di Canio took over. The guy is a character and 100% committed to playing decent football and getting the best out of his players. And he's not a soft bastard like Coyle, if a player doesn't do as he's told he's told to fuck off. Just ask Leon Clarke.

It pains me that the club are just sitting on their hands and letting us slide into the Championship without a fight. Bolton Wanderers used to be synonymous with passion and fight, now we're known for rolling over at the earliest opportunity.

Coyle out.

2I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 18:50

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Di Canio will be West Hams manager before the end off next season.

Once they get promoted then lose a couple games they'll sack fatty.

3I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 18:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Then we should get in there first.

4I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 18:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what a load of nonsense.

If Di Canio took over there'd be absolutely no buzz from me what so ever.

Di-Matteo on the other hand would be immense.

5I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 18:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:what a load of nonsense.

If Di Canio took over there'd be absolutely no buzz from me what so ever.

Di-Matteo on the other hand would be immense.

Shut it you Scottish fanny.

Di Canio has real passion and, most importantly, was actually a world class footballer playing at the top level.

If you don't think he would keep us up you are a bigger fool than I thought. And I already thought you were a big fool.

6I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 18:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol look i agree the team is shite under Coyle but Di-canio is a moron, he's gone over the line of passion and into madness.

not for me.

How come you couldn't get in for free yesterday? Shame.

7I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 19:37

I actually agree with Natasha. I saw him on BBC last night and the guy is passionate and says exactly what he thinks. More telling were the interviews with the Swindon players - they all said he was the best coach they could ever wish for.

8I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 19:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Haha can you imagine Zat Knights face if Di Canio walked in, he used to be scared of megson so fuck knows what would happen to the guy under Di Canio.

He has turned it round at Swindon I will give him that and certainly doesn't take fools lightly, unlike OC who I have grown to hate recently after the Arsenal game (not as much as megson though).

To be honest I wouldn't mind Di Mateo either but he is on a good thing at Chelsea whilst AVB is in charge so I doubt he would entertain the idea of us.

9I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 19:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are some of you on drugs? Is this the same Di Matteo who was sacked by WBA for playing open football with no apparent tactics?

10I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 19:45

There will be bigger clubs than Bolton after Di Canio before long. Like Scunthorpe.

11I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 19:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:Are some of you on drugs? Is this the same Di Matteo who was sacked by WBA for playing open football with no apparent tactics?

I think he was unlucky at WBA, got them promoted and had an bad run of results up to him being sacked.

Either way do you honestly think he could do much worse than OC?

12I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 19:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Either way do you honestly think he could do much worse than OC?

Maybe not, but if I was going to the trouble of sacking Coyle I wouldn't replace him with another Owen Coyle.

Apologise to the forum please.

13I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 19:55

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:There will be bigger clubs than Bolton after Di Canio before long. Like Scunthorpe.

You're the hardest trying WUM on the net. Tone it down and you'll catch a few.

14I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 19:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

My personal favourite would be Curbs if Coyle got sacked.

I wanted Curbishley more than Coyle to be honest when Megson got sacked.

15I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 19:58

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Of the managers I think we could realistically bring in, Billy Davies would by my first choice.

16I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 19:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When Di-matteo was sacked West Brom weren't in any danger of the drop. They'd just had a bad run.

strange decision.

he managed to get them playing some lovely football too, something Coyle has never managed here.

17I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Credit to Di Matteo he had managed to build a good attacking team in the championship and I think most of the players he signed are still playing under Hodgson now.

OC has had a few windows to get players who can keep it on the floor and pass it around but has so far failed.

18I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:04

doffcocker wrote:

You're the hardest trying WUM on the net. Tone it down and you'll catch a few.

I just speak the truth young man. Sometimes the truth hurts.

19I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:04

Yesterday was so poor, but once again what can Coyle do if the whole team let their heads go down?

20I know How We Can Stay Up Empty Re: I know How We Can Stay Up Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He can start by using his size 9 trainers to kick a few underachieving backsides.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum