Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jon Venables.

+5
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Fri Jul 05 2013, 17:23

I don't see what (realistically) people want to happen?

I don't think anybody will argue that this guys a monster, but laws can't be changed to suit the publics particular dislike for an offender - that's the point of having a fair legal system, not wanting to pour a vat of acid over him or allow him to get murdered by chavs is fuck all to do with being liberal, if that's how you want to treat criminals then you'd probably enjoy Sharia Law.

22Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Fri Jul 05 2013, 19:41

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Let him live in your back yard then. Ffs we used to have hanging, and with all the technology these days I'd expect any doubt to be eliminated. Much as I have little time for yanks with the exception of their music, at least they sort the real arseholes out from the common or garden ones!

23Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Fri Jul 05 2013, 19:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't he have young kids on his computer ?

He's a danger to kids, if this evil cunt ever hurts anybody else he should be put down, 'a new identity' means he can get to know people that don't know he's an evil child killing bastard.

Is that right ?

24Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Fri Jul 05 2013, 20:34

Soul Kitchen wrote:Let him live in your back yard then. Ffs we used to have hanging, and with all the technology these days I'd expect any doubt to be eliminated. Much as I have little time for yanks with the exception of their music, at least they sort the real arseholes out from the common or garden ones!

Well if you want to reintroduce the death penalty that's a completely different (yet valid) argument, although I don't agree with it.

Out of interest would you have hanged Venables as a ten year old, when he murdered? Or is it every paedophile you'd hang?

Doesn't sound like much of a solution to me.

25Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Fri Jul 05 2013, 22:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hanging is never a solution to people who are anti, just as it is for those who are pro. As for venables, that cnut wouldn't breathe freedom again, but as I said there are always those willing to give a third chance, then a forth, then a..... and so it goes. I think they are called "do gooders"?

26Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sat Jul 06 2013, 06:21

Soul Kitchen wrote:Hanging is never a solution to people who are anti, just as it is for those who are pro. As for venables, that cnut wouldn't breathe freedom again, but as I said there are always those willing to give a third chance, then a forth, then a.....  and so it goes. I think they are called "do gooders"?

Why don't you answer the question instead of ranting on about 'do gooders'?

27Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sat Jul 06 2013, 09:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No matter way of looking at this there is no right or wrong. The judge gave him a sentence, in 1993 for the murder of James Bulger, which also included a number of time inside before any parole hearing. As he, and the other lad, were only allowed to stay in Youth Offenders and they were under 18 when they did the murder then there is a greater leaninancy (sp).

He was let out on licence (meaning that if he did do anything wrong then its the fast-track back to prison), in 2001 and 9 years later he was fast tracked for child abuse images on his pc, which he saved and actually published some.

Again under British law he was sentenced with a number of hours to be spent before any other parole hearing.

This has now happened and is now being released, on licence, again. If he does do anything wrong this time then under British Law he will have to serve the rest of his sentance behind bars with no parole (3 strikes law). But, also, this time the CRown have said they still do not know whether they will give him a new name etc etc etc so all of that talk, at thsi moment in time, is just assumption.

28Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sat Jul 06 2013, 09:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well let's just hope while they are poncing around with the bastard that he doesn't,t kill someone's baby again,that fucker was born to kill and he will.

29Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sat Jul 06 2013, 11:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:eh?

please point to where i said this

Hipster thinks we should just free him and let him roam the streets with a new identity, a team of bodyguards and 20k a year in benefits...

still waiting.

30Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sat Jul 06 2013, 19:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Hanging is never a solution to people who are anti, just as it is for those who are pro. As for venables, that cnut wouldn't breathe freedom again, but as I said there are always those willing to give a third chance, then a forth, then a.....  and so it goes. I think they are called "do gooders"?

Ok, I'll explain it in English, lock the cnut up for life! Thats what I mean't with not breathe freedom. Hope this helps in the simplistic and forgiving World?

31Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sat Jul 06 2013, 20:36

Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Ok, I'll explain it in English, lock the cnut up for life! Thats what I mean't with not breathe freedom. Hope this helps in the simplistic and forgiving World?

See bwfc71's post above, he sums it up better than I can. 

As I said earlier though, you can't just bend the law because the public particularly despise this criminal, when he commits sufficient crime he'll be locked up for life. It's nothing to do with being forgiving its just understanding a fair legal system, which isn't ruled by;

"Lock the cnut up forever and hang anybody else we don't like"

32Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:06

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Murderers deserve zero tolerance in my eyes! That's my opinion and if you want to give em a cuddle then good luck to you, some folk are just too forgiving. End of conversation as far as I'm concerned.

33Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sun Jul 07 2013, 12:15

Soul Kitchen wrote:Murderers deserve zero tolerance in my eyes! That's my opinion and if you want to give em a cuddle then good luck to you, some folk are just too forgiving. End of conversation as far as I'm concerned.

Nobodies come close to suggesting that, I don't think you've made one sensible argument without inventing some bollocks I haven't even said. You either haven't grasped a very simple point or you've chosen to ignore it.

Good luck to you.

34Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sun Jul 07 2013, 13:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strange that if you don't agree with the death penalty that means you want to

"give em a cuddle"

and if you explain the sad reality of why criminals are given new identities you believe.

we should just free him and let him roam the streets with a new identity, a team of bodyguards and 20k a year in benefits...

hard to have a sensible debate when one of the participants is foaming at the mouth.

35Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sun Jul 07 2013, 16:37

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not foaming at the mouth at all, if that's your argument then that's pretty banal as you suggest mine is. Let's hope your not wronged by somebody who should be locked up!?
Now get back to your bedroom and let me enjoy the sun!
And as for bollox 1874, who are you to judge one persons opinion? I made mine pretty clear when I passed a comment that there should be zero tolerance for murderers and as far as I'm concerned there's no argument or room for discussion, pretty straight forward really.
You and your mate Hipster can do want you want with cnuts like Venables but I don't want his ilk next door to me. Seems reasonable I think.

36Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sun Jul 07 2013, 17:53

Soul Kitchen wrote:Not foaming at the mouth at all, if that's your argument then that's pretty banal as you suggest mine is. Let's hope your not wronged by somebody who should be locked up!?
Now get back to your bedroom and let me enjoy the sun!
And as for bollox 1874, who are you to judge one persons opinion? I made mine pretty clear when I passed a comment that there should be zero tolerance for murderers and as far as I'm concerned there's no argument or room for discussion, pretty straight forward really.
You and your mate Hipster can do want you want with cnuts like Venables but I don't want his ilk next door to me. Seems reasonable I think.

Show me where I've said your opinions not valid? I in fact said the argument for death penalty is a valid one if not one I agree with, look back for yourself.

It's you who's refused to acknowledge any other views, saying all I want to do is give Venables a hug.

You're just inventing more nonsense now to try and justify your ravings, If you actually read back what's written you're the only one who has refused to acknowledge another opinion, belittling mine throughout with this do gooder, hugging shit. 

Show me where I've said your opinion isn't valid, until you do that I'll assume your inventing things.

37Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sun Jul 07 2013, 19:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't even put forth an argument.

you're actually just arguing against things you're fictitiously attributing to me and others.

38Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sun Jul 07 2013, 19:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Albert Kirby, the Senior Investigating CID Superintendent, sums it up best. I know Venables came from a dysfunctional sink estate family and Thompson was the offspring of a single parent but we really cannot condone their behaviour and blame it totally on their upbringing.

As well as sexually assaulting James Bulger they also tortured him by pouring paint in his eyes. It takes a particularly sick fucker to abuse a 2 year old child in this way. Venables and Thompson were only 10 years old at the time, and to commit that depravity at such a young age, it begs the question as to what they are capable of as adults.

Personally, as a parent, I wouldn't want Venables or Thompson being rehoused next door to me.

https://youtu.be/-IcAPoue190

39Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sun Jul 07 2013, 19:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Personally, as a parent, I wouldn't want Venables or Thompson being rehoused next door to me.

Somebody will, and won't even know, because he'll be under another name, I think its totally disgusting .

40Jon Venables. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Venables. Sun Jul 07 2013, 19:30

I agree RT nobody wouldn't want them living next door.

My only point is there's no choice but to release him again, the law can't be changed because of the public particularly hating these men. When Venables is out again he'll be watched like a hawk and jailed at the first opportunity, no doubt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next