Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

He's Gone!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1He's Gone!!! Empty He's Gone!!! Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good riddance to bad rubbish. :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: 

He's Gone!!! 2u43jlv

:uk: Fcuk U Asshole.

2He's Gone!!! Empty Re: He's Gone!!! Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Private jet as well.

There's sommat in that mad religious ranting lark, free money and people who you hate defending your human rights.

Although he may be getting a little bit tortured right now...... one can hope.

3He's Gone!!! Empty Re: He's Gone!!! Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:36 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that Magoo ?

4He's Gone!!! Empty Re: He's Gone!!! Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't lose a minutes sleep if I never heard the scruffy cunts name ever mentioned again. He came here over eight years ago as an asylum seeker requesting sanctuary from them horrible Jordanians who accused him of being a terrorist. Like mugs, we granted him citizenship and he thanked us for our kindness by claiming every benefit available and cocking two fingers up to our democratic lifestyle.

The mans a cunt.

5He's Gone!!! Empty Re: He's Gone!!! Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only winners in this whole sorry tale are his solicitors. It's cost us ( the taxpayers ) £1.5 million to defend the scruffy twat. The solicitors don't really give a fuck about what happens to him. He was a cash cow for litigation and they milked him for all he was worth.

6He's Gone!!! Empty Re: He's Gone!!! Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:48 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The problem is RT, there are more like him.

7He's Gone!!! Empty Re: He's Gone!!! Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:The problem is RT, there are more like him.

There are indeed, but by the same token, there are millions of decent broad-minded individuals living in this country who don't agree with his behaviour.

Us Brits are a tolerant bunch of people but we are not stupid. We haven't been brought up to hate. It's not our natural state of affairs. We accept people at face value and it's only when they fall short of our standards that we start to get uppity.

8He's Gone!!! Empty Re: He's Gone!!! Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RT he's not been found guilty of anything in this country only playing the system. Just putting a do gooder slant on things!Wink 

9He's Gone!!! Empty Re: He's Gone!!! Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:RT he's not been found guilty of anything in this country only playing the system. Just putting a do gooder slant on things!Wink 

He might not have been convicted of any crime in the UK but he has milked thousands of pounds out of our tax payer funded benefits system. His wife and 4 kids still live in a a benefit funded 4 bedroom house in a nice part of London ( If such a thing is possible)

I am glad he has been fucked off tbh. Does that make me a bad person?

10He's Gone!!! Empty Re: He's Gone!!! Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:12 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:RT he's not been found guilty of anything in this country only playing the system. Just putting a do gooder slant on things!Wink 

Does that make me a bad person?

Only to his wife and 4 kids.

11He's Gone!!! Empty Re: He's Gone!!! Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No it doesn't RT that's why I left a wink after my comment. Unfortunately the tax payer will have to fund his spawn and shag!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum