Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIP, and god bless him.

+4
aaron_bwfc
Michael Bolton
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RIP, and god bless him. Empty RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 12 2013, 19:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've lost another soldier, father and son.

Fusilier Lee Rigby.

RIP.

2RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 12 2013, 19:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RIP

3RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 12 2013, 19:08

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Terribly sad. He should be out having a good time this evening. RIP.

4RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 12 2013, 22:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

https://youtu.be/F3CGB94f6A0

God bless your family . be strong.

5RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 12 2013, 23:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

RIP Lee, was awful to see his son at the funeral looking on not really knowing what had happened to his dad.

6RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 19 2013, 13:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I hear one of his killers was attacked in prison and had some teeth knocked out, fuckin ace.

7RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 19 2013, 14:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ony two teeth..... unfortunately.

8RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 19 2013, 15:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes and 20 grand in his back pocket if the prison has not provided a duty of care! What a joke.

9RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 19 2013, 16:38

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hopefully the next time he gets a kicking they will finish the job.

Hipster is going to be disgusted with this news, The graphic violence and violation of his human rights will sicken him, I assume he thinks every penny of compensation the dickhead will receive is justified...

10RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 19 2013, 17:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Hopefully the next time he gets a kicking they will finish the job.

Hipster is going to be disgusted with this news, The graphic violence and violation of his human rights will sicken him, I assume he thinks every penny of compensation the dickhead will receive is justified...

I'd rather you didn't defame me constantly please.

If you want to have a sensible debate, good, but don't attribute things to me that I've never said.

11RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 19 2013, 19:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Ony two teeth..... unfortunately.
Hopefully they were his two big front ones and the cunt swallowed them.

12RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 19 2013, 20:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of the MUFTI's are equipped with head cams so hopefully the video footage will exonerate them. I don't think anyone has any sympathy for the bastard.

13RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Fri Jul 19 2013, 21:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm disappointed that's all that happened to the scumbag tbh.

14RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Sat Jul 20 2013, 12:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's been reported on the news that 4 prison officers have been suspended at Belmarsh for the ' Toothgate ' incident.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

15RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Sat Jul 20 2013, 13:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's been reported on the news that 4 prison officers have been suspended at Belmarsh for the ' Toothgate ' incident.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
What happened to the good old days when you could work twats over and the guvnors would turn a blind eye, or coppers could beat a confession out of a nonce, i been watching my old sweeney dvds again:)

16RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Sat Jul 20 2013, 18:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RIP Mel Smith of Not the Nine O Clock News fame. Died of a heart attack at 60. A funny guy.

17RIP, and god bless him. Empty Re: RIP, and god bless him. Sat Jul 20 2013, 19:09

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:RIP Mel Smith of Not the Nine O Clock News fame. Died of a heart attack at 60. A funny guy.

It's a shame the media are so PC these days, some of the sketches on not the nine, were brilliant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]