Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: Do you own a gimp mask?

+6
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
10 posters

Do you own a gimp mask?

Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Vote_lcap11%Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Vote_lcap89%Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Vote_rcap 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:02 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Simple question, just answer yes or no.

2Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:04 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes.

3Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Yes.

Tell me you are joking.

4Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:05 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Afraid not.

5Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:11 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Yes.

Tell me you are joking.

In life Mike, I have served in the university of it, and passed, I have tried almost everything ,

Give it a go, you'll like it.

6Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

No.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:12 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't need to wear a mask to look like a gimp. Wink

8Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:37 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I don't need to wear a mask to look like a gimp. Wink

:rofl:

9Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No, but I do have some scary masks and balaclavas the wife likes me to wear for sex games.

10Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:40 am

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No, and never will

11Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bit hot for a gimp mask at the moment!

12Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A lot of Burnley fans had Coyle masks at Wembley 2009.

No I didn't have one, I'm a bloody adult for goodness sake..

13Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was at a party once and a friend of the wife just came out with this gimp stuff, i was just flirting with her and she was teasing me and i asked her what her private fantasy was and she said i'd like a bloke handcuffed to my bed in a gimp suit and i would do really naughty things to him. I was a bit taken back because she's a mum of three and a cute little thing and i'd never have thought it of her,then she went all shy and said i wouldn't hurt you honest:affraid:

14Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:05 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I was at a party once and a friend of the wife just came out with this gimp stuff, i was just flirting with her and she was teasing me and i asked her what her private fantasy was and she said i'd like a bloke handcuffed to my bed in a gimp suit and i would do really naughty things to him. I was a bit taken back because she's a mum of three and a cute little thing and i'd never have thought it of her,then she went all shy and said i wouldn't hurt you honest:affraid:

Laughing  its not like you AD to be flirting with anyone.

15Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I was at a party once and a friend of the wife just came out with this gimp stuff, i was just flirting with her and she was teasing me and i asked her what her private fantasy was and she said i'd like a bloke handcuffed to my bed in a gimp suit and i would do really naughty things to him. I was a bit taken back because she's a mum of three and a cute little thing and i'd never have thought it of her,then she went all shy and said i wouldn't hurt you honest:affraid:

Laughing  its not like you AD to be flirting with anyone.
My wife alway's used to say to me you never speak to my friends and they think you dont like them, i remember saying ok i will make an effort to be extra nice to them so i did and lifes sweet. I was a bit of a surly bastard once but i have lightened up now and it pay's to be nice to people.

16Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:A lot of Burnley fans had Coyle masks at Wembley 2009.

I bet you did

17Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:57 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There selling like hot cakes on the web, am I the only one that owns one ?

like bollocks I do .

18Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

When you put your mask on for the first time was there not a part of you that thought 'what the bloody hell am I doing?'

19Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:57 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:When you put your mask on for the first time was there not a part of you that thought 'what the bloody hell am I doing?'

Of course there's doubt Mike, but I just thought to myself 'what was it like when I first put a pair of football boots on' ?

At first its strange, but you just get used to it, after a few week it just becomes normal tbh.

20Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Empty Re: Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:A lot of Burnley fans had Coyle masks at Wembley 2009.

I bet you did

There was a young lad next to me that had one on but he kept wearing it on the side of his head facing me.

So I kept turning round as I thought someone was fixed staring at me in the first half.

Poll: Do you own a gimp mask? 2rr5fde

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum