Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bid in for one of our strikers?

+12
JakeSnake
rammywhite
Triumph
NickFazer
Jamster26
wanderlust
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
Culcheth_White
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 13:44

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Apparently, a club has put in a decent offer, for one of our strikers, not sure which of our strikers it is, but this could be a bit of a shock!Shocked

2Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 13:46

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Probs Sordell... Lets face it, hes not big in dougies plans and is a bit of a sulking money git.

still has potential though but i dotn think its at our club.

Could also be Ngog, not a massive scorer but still a desirable 'name' player for a smaller club.

3Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 13:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

N'Gog!

I heard Burnley offered Austin for him. Very Happy

4Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 14:09

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ngog 2.5 million to Fulham I hear.

5Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 14:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'd put money on it being N'gog and wouldn't shed a tear if he or Sordell for that matter left.

6Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 16:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any would be great news, get the weak minded fuckwits off the books and get some real fire power to the Reebok.

7Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 16:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Ngog 2.5 million to Fulham I hear.

Sad thing is he'd probably score for fun playing Jol's system.

8Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 17:01

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I doubt that.

9Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 17:56

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

None of them are any great loss.

10Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 18:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon it's eaves

11Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 18:53

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ngog has to stay. We dont even know if JB will hack it.

12Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 20:41

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

By now you all know it's Craig Davies to Wolves.  Should he stay or go. Can't say that I'm fussed either way- at the minute he's one of 5 strikers- Sordell ,Ngog, Eaves, Beckford and Davies- at least two of whom don't really score like you'd expect strikers to score- so ,on balance, perhaps better keeping him to warm the bench

13Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 20:51

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Craig Davies is better than Sordell and I like him. He give it his all and works really hard but he also isn't afraid to shoot. I would back him to be a hit this season and I don't want him to leave

14Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 21:02

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'd sooner sell Sordell or N'Gog before Craig Davies. What are we likely to get for Davies? I can't see us getting any more than around £750K.

If Dougie really needs the funds, surely N'Gog or Sordell would bring in more money and their easily replaceable.

15Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Wed Jul 17 2013, 22:25

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I wouldn't lose sleep over Davies going if the bid was accepted, I wasn't that impressed with him near the end of the season to be honest, just a slightly better target man than SKD.

I think letting him go and having options of Beckford and Eaves next season are better players to have.

16Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Thu Jul 18 2013, 07:01

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A little gutted if he should go, he impressed me a lot last season, especially on his debut. Very fast and very strong, it's what you need to scare the opposition defenders.

17Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Thu Jul 18 2013, 07:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We got Cavies for £300k didn't we? Are we actually going to make a profit for once?

18Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Thu Jul 18 2013, 08:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i would much rather see Ngog go than Davies, at least Davies knows where the goal is!

19Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Thu Jul 18 2013, 11:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd keep Craig Davies and sell one of the others. Wolves have bid £400,000 and we paid £300,000 for him so it's only a small profit of £100,000. Surely better to keep him for the sake of 100 grand?

20Bid in for one of our strikers? Empty Re: Bid in for one of our strikers? Thu Jul 18 2013, 11:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Id keep him too, id get rid of Ngog or Sordell before I would get rid of CD .

At least he'll have a go at goal not like that Ngog who is scared to shoot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum