Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Royal Baby - Prince George

+9
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
Reebok Trotter
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 23:31

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree with you Doffcocker, who wants to  be  born to into a life were practicially your every move is going to be published in the press.

22The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 00:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Another fucking scrounger.

23The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 07:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think they should call him James, as in James Hewitt.

I wonder what David Icke has to say on the Royal birth Laughing 

24The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 09:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Although Mohammad is the world's most popular boy's name, I can see them plumping for Dwayne, Tyson or Chesney.

25The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 10:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Norman

26The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 10:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Although Mohammad is the world's most popular boy's name, I can see them plumping for Dwayne, Tyson or Chesney.

Mohammad would show the world that the Royal family have embraced the ubiquitous multi faith culture which pervades modern British society.

27The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 14:36

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have a pound on the brat being called Thomas at 20/1

28The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 14:38

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The future King Tom.
Sounds like a bleedin'tomato

29The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 16:40

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm tempted to put a quid on my own name at 66/1. I have a feeling.

30The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 18:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

James or George. Rupert is a long shot.

31The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 18:51

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wouldn't it be great if they named the little brat Wayne, Gavin or Gez?

32The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 21:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've put a bet on for Prince Austin of Cambridge! The bookie was eager for me to up my stake, as I am not a betting man is this normal and was he just being very helpful? He was called Peter Barlow, anybody used or know of him?

33The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Tue Jul 23 2013, 22:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I've put a bet on for Prince Austin of Cambridge! The bookie was eager for me to up my stake, as I am not a betting man is this normal and was he just being very helpful? He was called Peter Barlow, anybody used or know of him?

I know the geezer. Should be prosecuted under the trades description act for passing himself off as an actor.

34The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Wed Jul 24 2013, 07:35

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Are this pair numb or what? The news this morning says that they are 'still working on a name'. They've had nine months to think about a name- it could only be a boy or a girl.
Just how hard is it to choose a name for the  kid.

It also said that 'the whole world was rejoicing at the birth'.
FFS- who do we think we are in this country??. Most people here couldn't give a shit- so why would anyone outside the UK give it a second thought- never mind' rejoice' about it.

35The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Wed Jul 24 2013, 09:51

rammywhite wrote:Are this pair numb or what? The news this morning says that they are 'still working on a name'. They've had nine months to think about a name- it could only be a boy or a girl.

FFS- who do we think we are in this country??. Most people here couldn't give a shit- so why would anyone outside the UK give it a second thought- never mind' rejoice' about it.

It's not something that interests me personally but there is still plenty of interest in the Royal family here, you just need to look at the turnouts for the Jubilee/Royal Wedding for evidence of that. 

The interest abroad is absolutely massive though, other countries find them fascinating. It's estimated the new baby alone will contribute £1.5 billion to the economy on the basis of photos, tourism, souvenir sales etc. 

Personally I find the Royals a bit of a farce, but I think it's good for British identity and - so long as they attract tourism - good for the country.

36The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Wed Jul 24 2013, 11:19

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

America go fucking nuts over things like this for some reason, probably due to the fact they haven't got a royal family.

37The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Wed Jul 24 2013, 11:20

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

America go fucking nuts over things like this for some reason, probably due to the fact they haven't got a royal family.

38The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Wed Jul 24 2013, 11:59

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

rammywhite wrote:Are this pair numb or what? The news this morning says that they are 'still working on a name'. They've had nine months to think about a name- it could only be a boy or a girl.

Totally agree, they have had 9 months to think of a name and haven't come up with a name yet? It doesn't sound to me like they are very committed to having a baby if they haven't even thought about a name, as all parents have a name planned long before it is born. I wonder if they will put the kid up for adoption? Poor little mite doesn't stand a chance.

39The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Wed Jul 24 2013, 12:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:America go fucking nuts over things like this for some reason, probably due to the fact they haven't got a royal family.

And no history!

40The Royal Baby - Prince George - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Wed Jul 24 2013, 12:57

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:America go fucking nuts over things like this for some reason, probably due to the fact they haven't got a royal family.

And no history!

...and no sense either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum