Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Football League

+2
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fantasy Football League Empty Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 21:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are there any budding managers posting on Bolton Nuts? Anyone fancy having a go at Fantasy League Football?

The best one I have found is the Daily Telegraph. They run a Fantasy Football League which is free. I have tried to set up a Bolton Nuts league tonight but I have been blocked because I have played it before but I can't remember my old password.

If anyone is interested in trying their hand at managing a team then please sign up. We just need somebody to create a Bolton Nuts league. You get £50 million to buy a team to start with.

It is only for the Premier League unfortunately, but if we can get 10 posters to show willing then the management have agreed to offer a prize of a Wanderers football shirt to the winner.

If you do not want a shirt you can have £20 donated to a charity of your choice.

Please post on this thread if you are up for it and once we have ten who are interested we can form our own league.

2Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:24

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I have an account on the official premier league website where you can do the fantasy team stuff if you want me to set it up RT.

3Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:38

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've set up a league, in the Fantasy premierleague. The league is called Bolton nuts fantasy league.

The code to join is 199888-89781

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

4Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:42

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't know who plays for who or whether they are any good.

Can we not do a Championship one? Cool 

5Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have had a good look tonight and I can't find a Championship Fantasy Football League anywhere. If anyone can find one then please publish it.

6Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Culcheth_White wrote:I've set up a league, in the Fantasy premierleague. The league is called Bolton nuts fantasy league.

Count me in. (Team name: Theidiotsabroad)

7Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:47

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I suggest that you run with Culcheth's one, seeing as he's gone to the trouble of setting it up.

I'll have to do a fair bit of Googling before (if) I join.

8Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will have a look at it. It's difficult when you are not in the Premier League but at least we can see who is the Dogs Bollox manager!

9Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:53

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm not that familiar with most of the Championship players, apart from the Bolton squad, I've only heard of Charlie Austin and Jordan Rhodes.

10Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:58

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with Culcheth, don't know many championship players.

11Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll move this to the competition part of the forum later...Culcheth would you mind posting a weekly update on the thread with who's winning Etc?

12Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 23:00

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I agree with Culcheth, don't know many championship players.

Bloody snob. Very Happy 

13Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 23:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I looked on the football league website and it seems they maybe in the middle of setting something similar up on their official site.

14Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 23:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

15Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 23:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does it have a mobile site? Or will it work fine on my phone? If so then im up for it

16Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Mon Jul 22 2013, 23:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

League set up for the championship if anyone wants to join:-

Pin: 6423492 - League name Bolton-Nuts

17Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Tue Jul 23 2013, 10:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I've set up a league, in the Fantasy premierleague. The league is called Bolton nuts fantasy league.

I am in. I notice you had to sign 15 players? Are 4 reserves? If so, how is it decided which 11 play?

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue Jul 23 2013, 20:50; edited 1 time in total

18Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Tue Jul 23 2013, 11:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:League set up for the championship if anyone wants to join:-

Pin: 6423492 - League name Bolton-Nuts

I am in as well.

19Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Tue Jul 23 2013, 20:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right then. Game on.

If you wish to join the Bolton Nuts Fantasy League for the Premiership then just follow the link in Culcheth_White's post. First prize is a Wanderers shirt or a £20 donation to a charity of your choice.

If you wish to join the Bolton Nuts Championship Fantasy League then just follow the link in Aaron's post. The prize is the same for both leagues and any Nuts member can join both leagues ( including the Aliens! ) providing you have registered before kick-off in the respective leagues.

I have been in contact with the management and the prizes have been approved. However, if Copper Dragon enters and wins either competition then under no circumstances will funds will be granted for the purchase of a Burnley shirt! Copper will have to nominate a charity of his choice or be given £20 to buy the shirt himself! Wink 

20Fantasy Football League Empty Re: Fantasy Football League Tue Jul 23 2013, 20:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have posted these under the competition thread now along with web sites, codes and Prize details...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/f16-fantasy-football

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum