Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suarez to Arsenal?

+5
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
doffcocker
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Suarez to Arsenal? Wed Jul 24 2013, 16:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh how sweet it would be if this came off.

The scousers could still kid themselves they were right to stand by the rat if he went to Madrid. Obviously it would be the nasty British media that drove him away. They'd look like total dicks if he went to Arsenal.

2Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Re: Suarez to Arsenal? Wed Jul 24 2013, 18:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:Oh how sweet it would be if this came off.

The scousers could still kid themselves they were right to stand by the rat if he went to Madrid. Obviously it would be the nasty British media that drove him away. They'd look like total dicks if he went to Arsenal.

Nothing new there then!Very Happy 

3Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Re: Suarez to Arsenal? Wed Jul 24 2013, 19:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The thing with Arsenal at the moment they are throwing their money at a few big names, Rooney and Suarez for example and as soon as one big name comes, others will follow to make it look like they can compete with the big boys again.

Not sure about next season but the season after I think Arsenal maybe a superpower in english football again.

4Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Re: Suarez to Arsenal? Wed Jul 24 2013, 20:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

aaron_bwfc wrote:The thing with Arsenal at the moment they are throwing their money at a few big names, Rooney and Suarez for example and as soon as one big name comes, others will follow to make it look like they can compete with the big boys again.

Not sure about next season but the season after I think Arsenal maybe a superpower in english football again.

I have to say it is great to see Arsenal looking to splash the cash. I personally think they have got lucky with Higuain going to Napoli, he isn't in the same class as Suarez. 

Arsenal would be a good move for Suarez, I believe he likes playing in England, I think he would like living in London and he will be playing in the Champions League. But I think Madrid will clearly be after a striker after letting Higuain go, I think if they come in for Suarez then Arsenal don't have a chance.

I really don't believe Liverpool are a big enough club for a player of Suarez's talents. They are not even in Europe at all next season. They should stick to players like Andy Carroll and Jordan Henderson and know their place as a mid table Prem team.

5Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Re: Suarez to Arsenal? Wed Jul 24 2013, 21:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of the finest stadiums in the country has to be the Emirates. It knocks Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Anfield and the Etihad into a cocked hat.

Cardiff City and Brighton have decent stadiums as well.

6Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Re: Suarez to Arsenal? Wed Jul 24 2013, 23:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

They have been given permission to speak to him but Liverpool will not accept a bid under £40million.

7Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Re: Suarez to Arsenal? Wed Jul 24 2013, 23:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's deserving of a good hiding wherever he ends up.

Any road, Arsenal need some world class at the other end of the team.

(Christ, I've just bored myself stupid with my own comment)

8Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Re: Suarez to Arsenal? Thu Jul 25 2013, 16:54

Love to see him at Arsenal, I enjoy watching them play as they almost guarantee goals with the way they go forward and the way they defend.

Wenger should break the bank for him, I think he's approaching this like Barca/Madrid have in the past. Blatantly open with bids which he knows won't get him, designed to interest Suarez enough to force a move through. Not in a million years was their initial £30 million going to be accepted.

The scousers reaction would be priceless too, deluded fools think they're close to a champions league place and Arsenal isn't a step up, bollocks their teams improving but they're still well short.

9Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Re: Suarez to Arsenal? Thu Jul 25 2013, 17:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a world class player, one of the best in the world, if he goes to arsenal they'll be challenging for the title IMO .

10Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Re: Suarez to Arsenal? Thu Jul 25 2013, 18:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a "world class" tosser.

abhorrent personality and plays the game in the wrong way IMO. By that i mean he looks for every opportunity to dive, whine, cry, wave his arm about as if shot and assault other players.

If he does go to Arsenal they will move up my list of hated clubs. Absolutely can't stand watching him "play" the game.

11Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Re: Suarez to Arsenal? Thu Jul 25 2013, 18:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

abhorrent personality and plays the game in the wrong way IMO. By that i mean he looks for every opportunity to dive, whine, cry, wave his arm about as if shot and assault other players.

If he does go to Arsenal they will move up my list of hated clubs. Absolutely can't stand watching him "play" the game.

lol! 

12Suarez to Arsenal? Empty Re: Suarez to Arsenal? Thu Jul 25 2013, 22:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:He's a "world class" tosser.

You have just described 97% of all footballers!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum