Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghosts

+3
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ghosts Empty Ghosts Wed Jul 24 2013, 21:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do any of you believe in ghosts? 
Have any of you had any Eerie experiences you can't explain?

Please share your experiences...

I personally don't believe in ghosts - but like to think there is such a thing.  I don't believe in them as I have never had any sort of spooky encounter.

2Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Wed Jul 24 2013, 21:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do believe in Ghosts. I saw a Ghost when I was younger but I didn't know it was a ghost at the time.

3Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Wed Jul 24 2013, 21:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What did it look like?

4Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Wed Jul 24 2013, 21:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was only 16 at the time and a few of us were on holiday sleeping in sleeping bags in the lounge of a big house. We were all camped out on the floor with our parents sleeping in the bedrooms. I woke up to see this figure move across the room and open up the patio doors to go outside into the garden.. The garden had a big swimming pool and I just assumed it was one of our parents going outside for some fresh air or a fag.

The next morning, I mentioned it and asked who had been outside. Nobody admitted it and my father suggested I had a fertile imagination. When we tried to open the patio we couldn't. There was no key and the double doors were secured with a mortice lock and bolts at the top and bottom. I can distinctly remember the net curtains which were full length wafting in the breeze when whoever it was went outside!

I never gave it a second thought until it transpired that the owners of the house had tragically lost their daughter who was about three or four, and had gone out one day and fallen in the pool and drowned. The parents had to live with the tragic loss and moved out and  rented the place out as a holiday home. The really bizarre thing was the fact that the patio doors had never been opened since the child lost her life and that is why the agents never left a key for those particular doors. Fortunately, the other family who were staying with us had a son who also slept in the lounge and he also saw the figure open the door and go into the garden.

Footnote: The door remained securely locked throughout our two week holiday and neither parent from either family believed us.

I wasn't old enough to booze back then so it wasn't alcohol or drugs but somebody or something went out of that lounge door that night. Was it the spirit of that young girl who tragically drowned? I really don't know. Something or someone opened that door and the net curtains flapping in the breeze wasn't my imagination. I could feel the cool air entering the room while I was lying on the floor.

5Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Wed Jul 24 2013, 21:56

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have a few in my house, when ever we take pictures its like orb city.

6Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Wed Jul 24 2013, 22:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes i have had some wierd experiences from when i was about 19  i lodged in a house when i left home it used to be a shop in the 1960's i was watching repeats of the streets of san francisco starring michael douglas and karl malden, i was eating fish and chips and smoking a fag in my room,it fineshed and i lay on my bed with my hands behind my head thinking how great it was to leave home, it was about 11.30 pm every one in the house was in bed old folks. A noise made me look at the ceiling , my single bed was in the corner and i heard a clomp on the ceiling it was footsteps and they walked diagonally across the ceiling to the other corner, i knew what would happen and my sphincter contracted my hair stood up on my neck as the steps reached the light flex it began to swing then the steps carried on across the loft. I was paralised with fear i knew no one fro0m the house was in the loft.Years later i called at that house to deliver something for someone and i asked the new owners if anything strange ever happened to them the guy said before his wife died they refused medical treatment and called in a faith healer as she crossed the threshold she said to the man you have a mischevious child here he said i have no kids, she said its the spirit of a child that lived here. Later i spoke to an old girl who lived in the road all her life she told when it was a shop in the 1960's the couples little girl was killed outside the shop by a car, she is still in the house.

7Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Wed Jul 24 2013, 22:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck that , there is life after death i know it for sure .

8Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Wed Jul 24 2013, 22:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I stayed at my aunts house in Eastbourne when i was a kid and i woke up to see a dark figure walk into the room thru the wall and out the other wall, i told no one.

9Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Wed Jul 24 2013, 22:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck that as well.

10Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Wed Jul 24 2013, 22:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow, I wished I'd experienced something like that, I would then be a believer.  Has anyone ever had any dealing with an evil ghost or spirit?

11Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Wed Jul 24 2013, 23:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

There is something out there that's for sure,I smile to myself when know alls put you down just because they have not had an experience.
 There was this old devout catholic lady went to church every week she had a nice house with a garage of which she was proud as no one else in the st had one. She alway's used to tell me off for missing church and reading ghost stories I used to ask her about heaven and she said when I die I will go straight to god in heaven I have worshipped all my life and it's all I live for. Well she was very proud of her little house and no expense spared on it, I used to do odd jobs for her a strict catholic no ghosts just heaven or hell. Cut to the chase she died and the relatives rented it out to this foreign couple staying in England for a year, I knocked and asked if they needed any jobs doing as I was an enterprising lad, they didn't but said they were not staying long as the wife was shit scared they both came home one sunny afternoon and at the top of the stairs they saw a hazy figure of an old woman she turned to face them with an angry look on her face and clearly said who are you what are you doing in my house get out now. They described her it was her and they could not have known about her I know that as fact and that convinced me that she did not want to leave her house not even for heaven, she loved her house so much death could not part her from it. Now that one fucked with my head for years and still does.

12Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Thu Jul 25 2013, 07:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Take a look at this. What the hell walked out of that hotel room?

13Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Thu Jul 25 2013, 11:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Fuck that , there is life after death i know it for sure .

no you don't.

14Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Thu Jul 25 2013, 14:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

no you don't.

Yes i do .

15Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Thu Jul 25 2013, 14:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I used to ''believe'' when I was a kid, I used to think we had ghosts in our old house as every night the same few floor boards on our landing used to creek at roughly the same time of night, it wasn't my parents as they even did it when I was alone in the house.

16Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Thu Jul 25 2013, 14:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

no you don't.

Yes i do .

no... you don't

17Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Thu Jul 25 2013, 15:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

18Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Thu Jul 25 2013, 16:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

no you don't.

Yes i do .

no... you don't
yes....i do

19Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Thu Jul 25 2013, 16:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are there fuck, ghosts ? biggest load of bollocks ever.

There are aliens knocking around us though.

I was talking to a ghost once when I was smashed off my head in a nightclub once, i can't remember it tbh.

I think it were some good shit i bought about an hour before.

20Ghosts Empty Re: Ghosts Thu Jul 25 2013, 18:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

no you don't.

Yes i do .

no... you don't
yes....i do

I look forward to seeing you collect your Nobel Prize once you publish your evidence in a scientific journal.

you do have some... right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum