Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gardeners, Anyone on Here Dabble???

+8
wanderlust
Angry Dad
Norpig
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
Hip Priest
Boggersbelief
Banks of the Croal
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gardeners, Anyone on Here Dabble??? Empty Gardeners, Anyone on Here Dabble??? Thu Jul 25 2013, 22:47

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Like my garden and growing things and with this hot weather things are looking quite good.

Sweet Peas are my favourite at the moment.

Last edited by Banks of the Croal on Thu Jul 25 2013, 22:59; edited 1 time in total

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can say that again

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Small front garden. Seem to spend my life getting rid of weeds. No interest at all, seriously considering planting some concrete seeds.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The sugar snap peas have been and gone and they were plentiful.

The tomatoes aren't doing that well but the salad leaves went mental.

The Beetroot, Carrots and Potatoes are coming on strong.

The herb garden has been decimated, as in chopped up and eaten.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Magoo dabbles with uphill gardeners.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:Small front garden. Seem to spend my life getting rid of weeds. No interest at all, seriously considering planting some concrete seeds.

i'm the same, always weeding, drives me nuts!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hate it have someone do it I day a week in summer then once a month in winter

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Loads of fruit ATM especially raspberries, goosegogs and blackcurrants. Garden looks fantastic although the palm tree is yellowing a bit - think I overfed it with chicken poo pellets.
Hate gardening, love the garden and am about to sit out for a while with a glass of wine before we go out.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't but i did recently, out of curiosity, plant a lemon seed and it's grown into a nice little shrub few inches high now.

cheers 

10Gardeners, Anyone on Here Dabble??? Empty Re: Gardeners, Anyone on Here Dabble??? Fri Jul 26 2013, 18:13

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

My Mrs does all the gardening, I can't be arsed. I have to mow our grass every week though, as my Mrs likes it looking nice.

I pay a local firm to treat our grass, they tend to come every 3 months or so, it just isn't worth the hassle and false economy of treating your own lawn, especially with inferior type quality products.

We do have a very nice damson tree at the bottom of our garden. The old lady who lives just across the road, she pops around every year and asks us if she can have some of our damsons, so she can make some jam. The jam tastes very nice as well.

11Gardeners, Anyone on Here Dabble??? Empty Re: Gardeners, Anyone on Here Dabble??? Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I take a few weeks off and everyone turns into a ponce. Gardening? Baking? I fully expect Magoo to start a knitting thread very soon.

12Gardeners, Anyone on Here Dabble??? Empty Re: Gardeners, Anyone on Here Dabble??? Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just because your bush has been well pruned, don't have a go at me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum