Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

John McGinlay joins WIGAN

+9
gloswhite
Lifeofriley
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
Reebok_Rebel
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
Hipster_Nebula
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21John McGinlay joins WIGAN - Page 2 Empty Re: John McGinlay joins WIGAN Thu Aug 01 2013, 13:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:If that's the case he's lost his legend status!

i've just seen it myself and was coming on here to post exactly the same thing, a fucking outrage!  fuck wigan, fuck coyle!

He's no standards has he .

22John McGinlay joins WIGAN - Page 2 Empty Re: John McGinlay joins WIGAN Thu Aug 01 2013, 15:04

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He's scouting for Wigan, under the same clueless fucker who thought Ngog would be a good signing, I wouldn't worry to much about it.

23John McGinlay joins WIGAN - Page 2 Empty Re: John McGinlay joins WIGAN Thu Aug 01 2013, 18:36

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Owen Coyles jobs for the boys gravy train has pulled into Wigan Aaron's right nothing to worry about.

24John McGinlay joins WIGAN - Page 2 Empty Re: John McGinlay joins WIGAN Thu Aug 01 2013, 18:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

25John McGinlay joins WIGAN - Page 2 Empty Re: John McGinlay joins WIGAN Thu Aug 01 2013, 19:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

As much as I don't mind this news, super john seriously doesn't look right in Wigan colours!

26John McGinlay joins WIGAN - Page 2 Empty Re: John McGinlay joins WIGAN Thu Aug 01 2013, 20:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Another one of your dreams?Very Happy

Dreams? I collect pubic hairs of my Bolton heroes.

I have short and curlys from Stuart Storer, Barry Cowdrill, Steve McAnespie, Gerald Cid, Stelios and many more.

You are welcome to view at anytime but you will have to shave your own pubes beforehand so they don't get mixed in with the valuable ones.

Do you stalk players and wait till they go to the piss stones to collect the odd ones that might fall into the urinal? How do you know which is the ones from which individual player, difficult to label I would imagine? do you stick them in a scrapbook with sellotape and get them to autograph next to them?
Quite an interesting hobby if you're into that sort of thing which I would imagine a Marketing Manager of a massive World famous(Very Happy) company would be.
Needless to say I will decline your kind offer of a peek as I consider it quite perverse and am surprised that a foul mouthed Christian girl should find such things strangely interesting!?!

27John McGinlay joins WIGAN - Page 2 Empty Re: John McGinlay joins WIGAN Thu Aug 01 2013, 20:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks a bit of a fat fucker actually.

28John McGinlay joins WIGAN - Page 2 Empty Re: John McGinlay joins WIGAN Thu Aug 01 2013, 22:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

SK, don't say that. Coyle will have him playing at some time this season I would have thought, helping to build up 'positives' from each game. Very Happy

29John McGinlay joins WIGAN - Page 2 Empty Re: John McGinlay joins WIGAN Fri Aug 02 2013, 11:51

Lifeofriley

Lifeofriley
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

the sad thing is, the club will probably try and cut their ties with him now. They do enjoy a good bonfire pissing. I hope he's part of our guard of honour tomorrow at Turf Moor.

And to answer your reply Natasha; I don't think I'd use Rooney in that analogy. More like Titus Bramble... less angry goblin more bumbling simpleton!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum