Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ince gets on the wrong side of Dougie

+6
Keegan
gloswhite
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ince gets on the wrong side of Dougie Empty Ince gets on the wrong side of Dougie Fri Aug 02 2013, 11:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It seems Paul Ince has got Douglas rather annoyed with his public comments on wanting Andrews and Mills:-

“I don’t throw names out there and then not come through. That isn’t the way I go about my business.

“Paul Ince has never spoken to me. I find it very it very disrespectful that he would speak about my players. He has never made me an offer so he doesn’t know, or he shouldn’t know what they are earning.

“I don’t know whether it’s a manager being a little bit far-fetched. If he wants one of my players he can call me up.”

Freedman added that neither player would be allowed out to Blackpool – but not as a result of Ince’s indiscretion.

“I’d like to sign Tom Ince,” he joked. “But it won’t happen. It just depends on what people do with that throwaway comment.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell are we in for Ince?

Good move.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So Paul Ince wants two of our biggest donkeys but Dougie is upset about the way he's gone about it?

Who gives a fook, let him have them.

Why are the folk running BWFC so fooking stupid?

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:So Paul Ince wants two of our biggest donkeys but Dougie is upset about the way he's gone about it?

Stubborn and pig-headed ..... just like the previous Scotsman....now Doog will fight to keep both Donkey's on principle.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What utter bollocks.

terenceanne wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:So Paul Ince wants two of our biggest donkeys but Dougie is upset about the way he's gone about it?

Stubborn and pig-headed ..... just like the previous Scotsman....now Doog will fight to keep both Donkey's on principle.

Best manager we've had in years and you two carthorses never miss an opportunity to put the boot in. 

I know it's Natasha's game to do so, but are you seriously as negative about Dougie as you claim to be Terence?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1874 you knob, the facts are there for all to see.

Andrews and Mills are shit and earning £50k a week between them. Blackpool want them and their manager has publically said so. But instead of doing a deal Doogie decides to have a pop at the one manager prepared to take these ponces off our hands.

I don't know how even the Doogie lovers like yourself and Hipster can defend that.

Natasha Whittam wrote:1874 you knob, the facts are there for all to see.

Andrews and Mills are shit and earning £50k a week between them. Blackpool want them and their manager has publically said so. But instead of doing a deal Doogie decides to have a pop at the one manager prepared to take these ponces off our hands.

I don't know how even the Doogie lovers like yourself and Hipster can defend that.

My post was more directed at Terence in fairness, to say Dougie will 'fight to keep both on principle' is absolute nonsense.

Dougie's said if Ince wants them he should put in a bid instead of just talking about it, what's the issue? He's right.

Paul Ince isn't a 13 year old girl he won't get offended and never talk to Dougie again, if he actually wants the players he'll put a bid in. Otherwise he should stop talking about it we need them focussed on Bolton if they're going to be here, not reading shit in the papers.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Well put 1874, completely agree. I think Dougie is being a little political, but to what end, isn't too obvious just now. Although  little bit of forcing Ince to act sooner rather than later, springs to mind.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Basically, he is saying "put your money where your mouth is".

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Blackpool are notorious for paying shit wages. If Blackpool really want Mills & Andrews, they will have to pay more much more than say 50% of their wages.

Good on Dougie, for making it clear, that BWFC, won't have tinpot clubs like Blackpool, taking the piss out of us.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I fully expect Blackpool to go down with Ince in charge and the lack of any finance from the board.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

NickFazer wrote:I fully expect Blackpool to go down with Ince in charge and the lack of any finance from the board.
Yeah and hopefully Andrews & Mills on permanent contracts. Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ince is just an inexperienced manager that will relegate Blackpool.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's the Oyston family that will relegate the Lashers, not Ince.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum