Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you want to win .

+11
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
NickFazer
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
aaron_bwfc
Triumph
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who do you want to win . Empty Who do you want to win . Wed Aug 07 2013, 09:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan v Man UTD.

You cant say neither or none.

I don't think I could handle Coyle's smug face winning at Wembley beating UTD.

I'm not going to watch it, and I'm never ever going to find out the score, I think that's the best way of handling it.

My two most hated teams playing against each other .

2Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Wed Aug 07 2013, 09:03

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I want the Scum to win. Hate myself but I could cope with united winning as you kind of expect them to anyway. I couldn't stand those tin pot pie eaters up the road getting yet another bit of silverware.

Hopefully it will fuck them up for the league a bit too.

3Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Wed Aug 07 2013, 09:45

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Wigan, I hate the Scum

4Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Wed Aug 07 2013, 11:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

United, I hate saying it but you would never hear the last of it from coyle in every interview he ever does.

5Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Wed Aug 07 2013, 12:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They ( wigan) have only sold 4.500 tickets says it all really, tinpot.

6Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Wed Aug 07 2013, 13:46

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:They ( wigan) have only sold 4.500 tickets says it all really, tinpot.

lol! 

7Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Wed Aug 07 2013, 14:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

4,500? Jesus

8Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Wed Aug 07 2013, 18:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wigan

9Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Wed Aug 07 2013, 19:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

MartinBWFC wrote:They ( wigan) have only sold 4.500 tickets says it all really, tinpot.

And nearly sold out for the rugby!

10Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Wed Aug 07 2013, 21:51

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Man Utd 5-0

11Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Sun Aug 11 2013, 12:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is anyone looking forwards to Owen shouting to the rooftops that his team's playing an elite club.

I'm taping it.

12Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Sun Aug 11 2013, 13:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Wigan v Man UTD.

You cant say neither or none.

I don't think I could handle Coyle's smug face winning at Wembley beating UTD.

I'm not going to watch it, and I'm never ever going to find out the score, I think that's the best way of handling it.

My two most hated teams playing against each other .
How about saying an Al-Qeda attack blowing up the whole stadium.....  be good for the whole country as then the National team would have to move around, like before, and the country would be better without United or Athletic.

If not then I hope  (and I really do feel very sick at saying this) United whallop Athletics arse all over the Wembley pitch.

13Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Sun Aug 11 2013, 13:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like to see united win 7 or 8 nil but RVPrick to get a knee injury that keeps him out for the season.

best of both worlds.

14Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Sun Aug 11 2013, 14:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

United 1-0 Wigan - 20 mins gone.

15Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Sun Aug 11 2013, 15:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-0 now

RVP with both

16Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Mon Aug 12 2013, 16:34

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Wigan were shocking.

17Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Mon Aug 12 2013, 17:02

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

As poor as Wigan looked, it's just a over hyped friendly, I can't imagine Coyle told them to go out there and give 110%.

United just bossed the midfield from start to finish.

18Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Mon Aug 12 2013, 19:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamster26 wrote:Wigan were shocking.
considering they were playing United i thought they played fairly well.

they created a couple of good chances and didn't get completely thrashed.

19Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Mon Aug 12 2013, 19:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No hipster, they were shite.

20Who do you want to win . Empty Re: Who do you want to win . Mon Aug 12 2013, 19:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Something must have happened to Coyle two years ago. He was renowned for wanting the game played "the right way", and it got him results. Since 2011, it's like he's known nothing other than route one rubbish. It's pushed his career down the shitter, and he still seems reluctant to revert back judging by yesterday's match. Lee Dixon hit the nail on the head. The old Wigan played it along the ground and in doing so could play anybody off the park where Coyle's Wigan could only hoof it up to Grant Holt to no avail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum