Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: Andrews joins Brighton

+8
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Barryjw
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Culcheth_White
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 13:15

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Close to joining Brighton on loan for the season. Very Happy 

BRIGHTON are on the verge of signing Keith Andrews on a year-long loan.

The Republic of Ireland international started last weekend’s game at Burnley but faced losing his spot after Wanderers completed the signing of Jay Spearing this week.

The 32-year-old is one of the biggest earners on the books at the Reebok after signing on a free transfer last summer.

He made 26 appearances last season, scoring four goals from the penalty spot, but struggled throughout the campaign with an Achilles problem that eventually developed into a thigh injury.

Surgery over the summer forced him to seek rehabilitation in Qatar and on his return he featured heavily in the Whites’ pre-season programme.

No longer guaranteed regular football at the Reebok, the former Wolves, Blackburn and West Brom man will now link up with new Brighton boss Oscar Garcia at the Amex Stadium.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 13:22

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great!

3Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 13:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lost our best player..

4Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 14:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

More shit off the shovel.

5Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 14:15

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

While I can rightly be accused of stating the patently obvious Andrews was only ever keeping the shirt warm for Spearing. The only fly in the ointment was Holden's injury.

6Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 15:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Another one of Coyle's little gems. To be fair I thought he would be a decent signing at this level, but alas it was not to be.

7Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 15:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman doesn't fuck about, i'm going to get his face tattooed across my back.

8Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Freedman doesn't fuck about, i'm going to get his face tattooed across my back.
Get it done on your arse for a more life-like tattoo.

9Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Freedman doesn't fuck about, i'm going to get his face tattooed across my back.
Get it done on your arse for a more life-like tattoo.
I might do , so when i'm walking around my house with my thong on, my window cleaner 'who is a Man UTD fan' can see it.

10Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Long live Dougie

11Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could be a huge mistake, wasn't Andrews one of our leading scorers last season with 4 goals?

Can't see Ngog hitting that many.

12Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's probably the best Manager Bolton's ever had, could you imagine him with Big Sam's budget ?

We'd be playing in the champions league .

13Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:09

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hmm it will be a while before he is in Big sams league in terms of best managers we have ever had.

14Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Could be a huge mistake, wasn't Andrews one of our leading scorers last season with 4 goals?

Can't see Ngog hitting that many.
N'gog hit double that many...

15Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:N'gog hit double that many...
Let's have a wager that Ngog doesn't score more than 4 league goals this season.

16Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:N'gog hit double that many...
Let's have a wager that Ngog doesn't score more than 4 league goals this season.
 Ill have some of that.

17Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Hmm it will be a while before he is in Big sams league in terms of best managers we have ever had.
He'll be there, he's built a squad at palace on Fuckall, now he's building a good squad with us with Fuckall.

Could you imagine him with a little bit of cash ?

18Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:He'll be there, he's built a squad at palace on Fuckall, now he's building a good squad with us with Fuckall.

Could you imagine him with a little bit of cash ?

Have a watch of the Burnley/Bolton game again please.

19Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've watched us since and our young players looked like world beaters Nat, Burnley must of been a one off.

Tuesday night was a master class from our young players, they'll be worth loads in a few years, Freedman knows his stuff.

20Official: Andrews joins Brighton Empty Re: Official: Andrews joins Brighton Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Odelusi is the new Luis Figo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum