Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kids say the funniest things

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kids say the funniest things Empty Kids say the funniest things Mon Aug 12 2013, 03:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

At 15, I did two weeks work experience as a classroom assistant at my primary school.

On the Saturday of my first week, there was a jumble sale taking place in the school assembly hall and the Year 3 teacher I was working alongside was quizzing pupils one morning on whether or not they'd be attending. She asked those that wouldn't be to raise their hands and demanded an explanation from each as to why.

Fahima claimed she had an appointment at the dentist that day, Jack claimed to be at a family function, and Jessica explained that she wouldn't be in attendance because "my dad can't drive for six months.

I could write a book on some of the things I heard in this two week period. It was brilliant from start to finish.

Please share similar stories.

2Kids say the funniest things Empty Re: Kids say the funniest things Mon Aug 12 2013, 11:27

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I went to a wedding of someone my dad knew from work about 4 months back, the couple had been married before and the groom had a 4 year old son from his last wife.

The day ended in tears when his 4 year old son was over heard by the bride that his dad and I quote ''likes playing mums and daddies in the bedroom'' on a wednesday night whilst his new wife is at her parents house.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum