Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do any shit adverts make you not want to buy/use their products?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I absolutely hate those compare adverts with that fat bastard who sings. It started off with the fat bastard singing and then the adverts were about what people would like to do to him because he was so annoying (if they know he is so annoying, why keep using him?) and now the adverts are him with a doll of himself or a dog in a suit. It's god awful and I simply wouldn't use their website.
Why are so many advertisers so thick and clueless? 
So many adverts try and be funny when they aren't funny at all. i.e. Paul facking whitehouse and his facking insurance adverts. Arrrgh. I would simply never give these companies my money.

Anyone else do the same?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The fact it annoys people is still good for them as its all about brand awareness. Can't think of any that annoy me at the moment.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with MB, some adverts are so annoying they make you avoid that company/brand altogether.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BTID - you are right I am aware of their company but it can't be good to be paying lots of money to advertise themselves and for people to hate them because of their adverts.
I bet if they advertised their company's with a really cute talking dog like the one in this post - people would be going to the site in their millions. 

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's awesome!

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I like the cat that wants to be a dog advert and the dancing pony one, I haven't got a fecking clue what they are advertising though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum