Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apologising - WTF!!

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apologising - WTF!! Empty Apologising - WTF!! Tue Aug 20 2013, 19:44

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Along with grown men crying their eyes out when they lose, when did it suddenly become necessary for players / managers to apologise for bad performances or missing a penalty etc, it really gets up my nose. Its got completely ridiculous now, Jonathan Walters has just been on SSN having apologised to the fans, manager, team mates and the audience at home for missing a penalty against Liverpool. If he was so bothered about upsetting anyone he should have scored, or as he misses as many as he scores let someone else take them.

Does Dougie or Zat Knight or some other tosser make you feel better when they apologise for being shite?

2Apologising - WTF!! Empty Re: Apologising - WTF!! Tue Aug 20 2013, 20:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'd be apologising every week if that was the case , plus they couldn't give a shite.

3Apologising - WTF!! Empty Re: Apologising - WTF!! Tue Aug 20 2013, 20:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A mistake or two I can accept but when mistakes are being made week in week out then they should apologise for being so shite

4Apologising - WTF!! Empty Re: Apologising - WTF!! Tue Aug 20 2013, 20:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The best way to "apologise" would be to play better.

I honestly couldn't care what these players say to the media, unless it was completely derogatory.

5Apologising - WTF!! Empty Re: Apologising - WTF!! Tue Aug 20 2013, 20:35

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Clubs should appologise to fans for letting them spend a lot of money travelling across Europe to find out they will see thier reserves play.

6Apologising - WTF!! Empty Re: Apologising - WTF!! Tue Aug 20 2013, 20:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:Clubs should appologise to fans for letting them spend a lot of money travelling across Europe to find out they will see thier reserves play.
I know, that was shite.

I think Gartside were behind that .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum