Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know i'm fickle but....

+9
waynagain
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
Sluffy
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I know i'm fickle but.... Empty I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Freedman losing the plot, what the hell was he playing at today ?

CYL in the middle, Ream in midfield at home ?

Lee was shite last week and he has Hall on the bench, Freedman has caught the clueless bug from Coyle.

I couldn't believe what I saw today , do you think he's lost the plot ?

Freedman out!!

2I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Dougie is giving megson a run for his money in terms of negativity, 3 defensive mid fielders at home is fucking ridiculous.

3I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The decision to move Chungy actually aided him.

Chungy was better today sadly just wasn't able to link up with the strikers enough.

It also kept QPR chances to a minimum, they rarely threatened, their goal was about the only bit of quality in the match.

If that Medo shot goes in we're probably walking away with the three points but it's pie in the sky.

4I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:50

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Is Freedman losing the plot, what the hell was he playing at today ?

CYL in the middle, Ream in midfield at home ?

Lee was shite last week and he has Hall on the bench, Freedman has caught the clueless bug from Coyle.

I couldn't believe what I saw today , do you think he's lost the plot ?

Freedman out!!
Sadley have to agree with you ...... Doog has done nothing for me.

5I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

As long as we have Knight and Wheater as first choice centre backs we are going to have to play defensive midfielders to shore them up and protect them and thus play at least one attacking midfielder less.

It's not rocket science really.

Their goal came from the player running past Knight as though he was not there and laid it on a plate for a tap in from Johnson.

We can't keep conceding goals and expect to score at least two to win games.

As I say it isn't rocket science.

Thanks Owen for resigning Knight on a two year contract.

Brilliant move.

6I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:57

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've never understood the appeal of playing just one wide player. He can only be on one side at once, at the end of the day.

So often it was with Spearing or Medo and there was no options out wide.

7I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:01

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sluffy wrote:

Brilliant move.
It isn't, however Dougie made the situation worse by giving him the captains armband, the pair as bad as each other where Knight is concerned.

Dougie needs to grow a pair and play the likes of Eaves and Odelusi up front, I refuse to believe they couldn't offer something more.

8I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who have we got next ?

9I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackburn?

10I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Tranmere in the cup then Blackburn away, who for the record are winning 4-1 at the moment and it's only half time.

11I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've got two points and QPR has ten.

We're not going up.

12I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:15

This thread must be a wind up, lee and Ream were the only positives from today, especially Ream. I thought the diamond was a good use of the players at Dougies disposal.

13I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:This thread must be a wind up, lee and Ream were the only positives from today, especially Ream. I thought the diamond was a good use of the players at Dougies disposal.
CYL wouldn't go into a hard tackle , ever .

Do you think he should play in the middle against Blackburn next week ?

14I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 17:02

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:This thread must be a wind up, lee and Ream were the only positives from today, especially Ream. I thought the diamond was a good use of the players at Dougies disposal.

He was playing behind the strikers, his job isn't to defend its to link play.

How often does juan mata go hard into tackles?

15I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 17:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

He was playing behind the strikers, his job isn't to defend its to link play.

How often does juan mata go hard into tackles?
He doesn't play in the middle now does he ?

16I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 17:41

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I watched your lot today, god what an absolute bore. I used to support bolton and it is games like that which made me stop - boring, no atmosphere, no excitement, no players to get you excited. It is so sad what has happened to bolton. 

Come and support Chelsea with me, I know some may find that offensive but seriously watching and following bolton is a bore. Come and support a club that has world class players, an awesome manager, wins trophies. Supporting a team like bolton is just depressing.

17I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 17:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I watched your lot today
:rofl: 

18I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 17:57

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:As long as we have Knight and Wheater as first choice centre backs we are going to have to play defensive midfielders to shore them up and protect them and thus play at least one attacking midfielder less.

It's not rocket science really.

Their goal came from the player running past Knight as though he was not there and laid it on a plate for a tap in from Johnson.

We can't keep conceding goals and expect to score at least two to win games.

Brilliant move.
Are you saying that if we replace Zat all with be grand?

All of a sudden we will be a slick moving one touch attacking whirlwind.... not going to happen.

19I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 18:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knight is shite, play a ball over Wheater's head and he's shite.

We have gone down hill fast, Freedman needs his head testing sometimes , but hey ho.

20I know i'm fickle but.... Empty Re: I know i'm fickle but.... Sat Aug 24 2013, 18:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two things that MUST happen, zat knight must be removed from the team in place of mills if not a new CB and Chung yung must be switched over to the right wing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum