Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DF Reaction to today's loss

+4
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
observer
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DF Reaction to today's loss Empty DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:33

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The boss said: “We were possibly value for a 1-0 lead when Medo hit the post in the first half. I had to change our shape because we were missing players either through injury or suspension but the lads who stepped in did well.

“In the second half, we created a couple more opportunities but QPR scored at the right time with their only chance of the whole match and they defended with a ruthlessness that has put them at the top of the league.

“I am disappointed but there were a lot of positives to take away from our performance. I have played in this league for a long time and I have managed in it for a few years now and the experience QPR showed in certain parts of the game got them the result.

“They know when to make professional fouls, slow the game down or take the ball to the corners. Sometimes you have to hold your hand up and say we didn’t quite do enough to win this game.

“Our players gave everything that they had and we created a few goal scoring opportunities. Yes, things may not be going our way at the minute but we will stick together.

“We have to take the ups with the downs, it isn’t always going to go our way but the important thing is to dust ourselves down and go again on Monday morning.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nothing to be proud or happy about in my estimation.

2DF Reaction to today's loss Empty Re: DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

About right tbh.

not much between the teams at all bar that little bit of quality.

"sluggish" in terms of performance but the effort is certainly there.

3DF Reaction to today's loss Empty Re: DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's lost the plot then, how can he say he's proud of the lads when their heads went down after they scored, three shots on target all game, clueless going forwards ?

4DF Reaction to today's loss Empty Re: DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to get the A4 paper out because of these post match blurbs.

bloody disgrace.

5DF Reaction to today's loss Empty Re: DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:45

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Positives-fucking-positives,-where-the-fuck-was-he-looking-then-because-I-no-positives-in-that-game.

6DF Reaction to today's loss Empty Re: DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There wasn't any, simples!!

7DF Reaction to today's loss Empty Re: DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:57

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Only one- it kicked off early so we could get home to the proper football being played today

8DF Reaction to today's loss Empty Re: DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 17:30

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Never in the field of football conflict has so much been owed by so few to so many.Fucking Beckfords right through shot was shit.Do ii care anymore I am sick of shit.

9DF Reaction to today's loss Empty Re: DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 17:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Ngog was Beckford when he fucked that shot up, poor poor finishing.

10DF Reaction to today's loss Empty Re: DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 18:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie Freedman wrote:I am disappointed but there were a lot of positives to take away from our performance
Hasn't he said this after every shit performance this season?

What does he do with the negatives?

11DF Reaction to today's loss Empty Re: DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 18:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

He writes them on a piece of paper puts them in a bottle and throws them into the sea.

12DF Reaction to today's loss Empty Re: DF Reaction to today's loss Sat Aug 24 2013, 18:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

He writes them on a piece of paper puts them in a bottle and throws them into the sea.
Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum