Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gypsys curse

+4
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Born to be a wanderer
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gypsys curse Empty Gypsys curse Sat Aug 24 2013, 17:41

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Eagles injured,Mark Davies and stuck with Zat Knight till next season.Taped the match defense Baptiste and Knight to blame.Luagh of the day was when in xtra time the ball came to knight on the right wing he beat his man then hit attempted cross in to row z of the west stand.Sort of summed the day up.No

2Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sat Aug 24 2013, 17:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No,I just think in the last 5 years , we've a shite board, giving shite managers jobs, buying shite players, paying big wages, giving players no history lessons about pride to wear the shirt, shite atmosphere , in fact Yes, you're right we're cursed.

3Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sat Aug 24 2013, 18:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie will sort it, chill the fuck out.

There are still 126 points to play for.

4Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sat Aug 24 2013, 18:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like your positive thinking Boggers.

I wish the team had your way of thinking.

5Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sat Aug 24 2013, 18:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougies teams always start slowly, palace lost their first 3 games under him and they were all calling for him to be sacked. They were calling him a god before we poached him

6Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sat Aug 24 2013, 18:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know its early days, but we look clueless all over the pitch tbh.

QPR were shite and beat us, Harry thinks its Christmas .

like I say, I blame the board, Freedman was stood there today looking clueless .

7Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sat Aug 24 2013, 19:56

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Beckfords needs playing through.all said and done he screwed his first chance wide but he left dunne for dead.So why not put moritz on and see if he could play some balls through.But DF took him off and brought Davies on.Hall looks a good player nearly put CYL through,sent a top cross I across the goal that no lone attacked.We should fuck Blackburn next week.Barnsley went 1-0 up there before a snide sending off.Im on holiday so ill miss he game so they'll probably win.I hope.

8Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sat Aug 24 2013, 20:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Dougies teams always start slowly, palace lost their first 3 games under him and they were all calling for him to be sacked. They were calling him a god before we poached him
ah the fickle fan... don't you just love em.

9Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Dougies teams always start slowly, palace lost their first 3 games under him and they were all calling for him to be sacked. They were calling him a god before we poached him
This is true, but after recent performances I honestly don't know where the spark to ignite the season is coming from - we can't even get the ball in the box, never mind the net.

10Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sat Aug 24 2013, 22:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only "spark" I've seen was Eagles in the first game and Hall anytime he's played.

11Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sat Aug 24 2013, 23:58

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't have the stats in front of me but what was the record at this time last year under OC ?

Must be the same or worse ..... one or two more losses and why not do the same to Doog as we did to OC.....what's the diference I ask.

Speaking of which OC must having a right old laugh ..... 

ps: did I mention lately that we are still below Derby :rofl:

12Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sun Aug 25 2013, 00:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Lost to Burnley, beat Derby, drew with Forest, lost to Hull = 4 points from 4 games

Draw with Burnley and lost to Forest this time (1 point from the two games same as last season), so lost to Qpr (who should go up) = lost to Hull (who did) and thus draw with Reading (who again will be close to going up if they don't actually do so) against a win against Derby is really the only difference from last seasons start.

Not quite as bad as it seems somehow.

13Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sun Aug 25 2013, 02:18

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So, all we have to do is wait until he gets us to the top of the league and then when he leaves we can bring in a different manager who will get us promoted.

14Gypsys curse Empty Re: Gypsys curse Sun Aug 25 2013, 13:34

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Missing Eagles big time.Surely he will be back for Leeds Sept 14 th even if he misses the inbreds match.Potential 12 points in September if he is back.Leeds,Deby H Brighton A Yeovil H.Maybe a point at Brighton? So 10 points.Live in hope.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum