Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seriously.....

+2
wanderlust
Triumph
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seriously..... Empty Seriously..... Sun Sep 01 2013, 12:42

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Am I allowed to cancel my season ticket? I am on the direct debit scheme, over 15 years I have had a season ticket but never ever has it been so bad and I have been supporting BWFC since 1965. OK we have been down the leagues before but at least there was some passion on the field and bench. I really have had enough although my missus will try to talk me out of it.

2Seriously..... Empty Re: Seriously..... Sun Sep 01 2013, 12:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Am I allowed to cancel my season ticket? I am on the direct debit scheme, over 15 years I have had a season ticket but never ever has it been so bad and I have been supporting BWFC since 1965. OK we have been down the leagues before but at least there was some passion on the field and bench. I really have had enough although my missus will try to talk me out of it.
Didn't have you down as a fair weather supporter T.

3Seriously..... Empty Re: Seriously..... Sun Sep 01 2013, 14:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you get an admin charge of around £295 quid if you do.

4Seriously..... Empty Re: Seriously..... Sun Sep 01 2013, 15:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Am I allowed to cancel my season ticket? I am on the direct debit scheme, over 15 years I have had a season ticket but never ever has it been so bad and I have been supporting BWFC since 1965. OK we have been down the leagues before but at least there was some passion on the field and bench. I really have had enough although my missus will try to talk me out of it.
Stick with the programme. Don't write Dougie and the squad off just yet.

5Seriously..... Empty Re: Seriously..... Sun Sep 01 2013, 16:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just walk away Triumph. They will probably stick you with an admin charge but at least you'll save cash on petrol, parking, food etc.

Don't waste your life watching this utter shite.

I know a bloke, let's call him Roger, he gave up watching Bolton towards the end of the Coyle era. With the time and money he saved by not watching the shite he found a beautiful wife, started a business, and is now a very rich man who spends his Saturdays bedding his young wife.

6Seriously..... Empty Re: Seriously..... Sun Sep 01 2013, 16:45

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I dont see how they can charge me an admin charge if I cancel the direct debit?

7Seriously..... Empty Re: Seriously..... Sun Sep 01 2013, 16:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gartside can do whatever he wants, when he wants, how he wants, as much as he wants.

8Seriously..... Empty Re: Seriously..... Sun Sep 01 2013, 16:53

Get a grip, we've only had 2 home games as RT says stick with it.

9Seriously..... Empty Re: Seriously..... Sun Sep 01 2013, 22:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have watched every game this season including both league cup games, only missing our opener away at Burnley. I heard Chungy didn't play well at Burnley but he has been one of our most creative players in the games I have watched. Moritz looks to be a bargain and I still think Beckford will come good.

Against QPR, Tim Ream played in midfield and I thought he gave a good account of himself. Mido has bags of energy and is very committed but he needs to calm down a bit because it's only a matter of time before he gets sent off. Very similar to Spearing but in the absence of Mark Davies and Holden I would go 4-5-1 with Beckford up front as the lone striker.

Try Spearing, Mido and Moritz in the central midfield role with Eagles, Chungy and/or Rob Hall as our wide men. Have Sammy on the bench as our reserve striker instead of Ngog. It might smarten him up.

10Seriously..... Empty Re: Seriously..... Sun Sep 01 2013, 22:53

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Moritz looks comfortable on the ball.

I just don't see what his role would be. I hear he plays in "the hole behind the striker", which I don't imagine being useful.

Bringing him on for Ngog yesterday proved to be a massive mistake.

11Seriously..... Empty Re: Seriously..... Sun Sep 01 2013, 23:04

If we play a 4231 then Moritz's fits in perfectly - 

Medo Spearing

Lee    Moritz  Hall

Beckford

Eagles could also slot in anywhere along that 3. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum