Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ngog to Swansea - NIXON

+8
Triumph
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Sun Sep 01 2013, 22:42

Looking like a possibility

2Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Sun Sep 01 2013, 22:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Swansea boss Michael Laudrup is in talks with Bolton to sign French striker David Ngog in a surprise deadline-day deal.

Laudrup wants to sign the former Liverpool hitman, who is in the last year of his contract and could be allowed to go by the Championship strugglers.

Ngog wants to get back to the top flight - and the chance of playing in the Europa League also appeals - so he is open to a move to Wales.

Laudrup needs to bring in an extra forward to help the Swans cope with their heavy domestic and international fixture list, and has run into problems signing Getafe's Alvaro Vazquez.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Sun Sep 01 2013, 23:02

Seems a bit far fetched, but it's fair to say N'gog's one of those that seems to lack the 'desire' Freedman mentioned. So maybe there is some truth in it.

So long as Dougie was given the backing to find a suitable replacement I'd be more than happy for it to happen.

4Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Sun Sep 01 2013, 23:23

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Seems a bit far fetched, but it's fair to say N'gog's one of those that seems to lack the 'desire' Freedman mentioned. So maybe there is some truth in it.
Beat me to it. He's half the player he would be if he applied himself better.

Nonetheless, I think he's been one of the few decent performers so far and he would need suitably replacing.

5Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Sun Sep 01 2013, 23:27

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Match of the day just mentioned it could be done.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

6Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Sun Sep 01 2013, 23:27

Just watching MOTD 2 and Laudrup was asked about any movement before the deadline, he said nobody out but hopefully a striker in. They asked how close and he said not very but they're trying to get it done.

7Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Sun Sep 01 2013, 23:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

In other news - West Brom seeing great things with Anelka.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Sun Sep 01 2013, 23:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

All credibility for Laudrup is going out of the window if this comes off and whoever from bolton persuaded Swansea to sign him wants a fucking medal.

9Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Mon Sep 02 2013, 08:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're doing our business too late, say if we sell Ngog it doesn't give us much time to bring someone in to replace him.

10Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Mon Sep 02 2013, 08:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, Ngog to Swansea. What a joke. I'm sure a team playing in Europe wants a striker with no goal scoring record to speak of, injury prone, and a "couldn't-care-less" attitude.

Don't get me wrong, I would love it to be true, it would be the deal of the century for us.

11Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Mon Sep 02 2013, 09:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think he can do well, if he gets the support on the field. I don't think he got it fully with our way of play.

12Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Mon Sep 02 2013, 09:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I think he can do well, if he gets the support on the field. I don't think he got it fully with our way of play.
You're right GW, our way of play must really get in his way when he's 6 yards out and screws it wide or blazes it over.

13Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Mon Sep 02 2013, 10:12

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I would rather see Beckford go, waste of space.

14Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Mon Sep 02 2013, 10:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would rather just see a couple of defenders coming in, and if Ngog was to go, having another attacker .

But don't expect fuckall.

15Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Mon Sep 02 2013, 11:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In today's mirror Zat shite is linked with QPR!! FFS always said Harry was a blind Cnut.

16Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Mon Sep 02 2013, 13:23

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's not saying much but Ngog is our most likely forward......if he goes we don't really improve IMO.

17Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Mon Sep 02 2013, 13:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not happening.

18Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Mon Sep 02 2013, 13:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not happening.
Ha ha, I'm shocked.

19Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Empty Re: Ngog to Swansea - NIXON Mon Sep 02 2013, 13:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not happening.
Good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum