Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Bolton fans are a joke!

+8
gloswhite
wanderlust
scottjames30
karlypants
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Michael Bolton
12 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty You Bolton fans are a joke! Sat Sep 14 2013, 23:24

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I find it staggering seeing how many Bolton fans want DF sacked and a new manager to come in after 6 games. Don't you remember how you finished last season, missing out on the play offs by one point?
DF has had next to no money to spend this summer, Baptiste, Tierney and Moritz were all free transfers. He lost Holden long term again, Eagles was out for a few games, there is no Mark Davies, etc. Give DF a chance, you cannot write him off already.
I have never seen fans get on the backs of players so quickly. The team and manager need you to get behind the team, not on their backs. 
Start showing some bloody loyalty and support.

2You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sat Sep 14 2013, 23:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:I find it staggering seeing how many Bolton fans want DF sacked and a new manager to come in after 6 games..

I'm 'really' not a Bolton fan and I don't think that yon Dougie is up to the job.

3You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sat Sep 14 2013, 23:33

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just would like to say, fuck off. We pays our money and if its not reet, we'll fucking moan.

4You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sat Sep 14 2013, 23:35

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Copper Dragon wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:I find it staggering seeing how many Bolton fans want DF sacked and a new manager to come in after 6 games..
I'm 'really' not a Bolton fan and I don't think that yon Dougie is up to the job.

I think it is far too early to say. DF has had very little money to spend as manager since he came about a year ago. It has been a difficult job to get a decent team with so little money to spend. He didn't do badly last season, it was incredible that Bolton only missed out on the play offs on goal difference.

Do you really think many managers could get this shitty Bolton team doing really well? The defence is rubbish, the midfield is currently all over the place and the strikers cannot score.

People like Nat slating the players is a person who said Baptiste was a great signing when he signed and that Beckford was the most exciting signing made in years. 

These people slating the Bolton team are the same people who slate Gartside for the appointments of Coyle and DF even though when they were appointed they thought they were great appointments. 

Bolton cannot afford to just sack DF and I think it is far too early to even talk about him needing to be replaced.

5You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sat Sep 14 2013, 23:40

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Banks of the Croal wrote:Just would like to say, fuck off. We pays our money and if its not reet, we'll fucking moan.
Don't tell me to fuck off or else I will come round your house and torch it.
Yes it is right to moan and discuss what is going wrong but come on, to talk about him needing to be sacked so soon is ridiculous. It has been a tough run of fixtures to start the season - QPR home, Forest away, Blackburn away, Reading home, Burnley away, Leeds home. Some of you fans are dumb.

6You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sat Sep 14 2013, 23:42

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If you give Dougie that three month period last season, you have to give Coyle the 9 month period where we were in the top 6 and a cup final. A good run doesn't make a manager a genius.

But then a bad run doesn't make him completely useless either.

It's a tricky one. He has the capacity to turn it round. But how long can you let it go on?

7You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sat Sep 14 2013, 23:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:Just would like to say, fuck off. We pays our money and if its not reet, we'll fucking moan.
Don't tell me to fuck off or else I will come round your house and torch it.
Yes it is right to moan and discuss what is going wrong but come on, to talk about him needing to be sacked so soon is ridiculous. It has been a tough run of fixtures to start the season - QPR home, Forest away, Blackburn away, Reading home, Burnley away, Leeds home. Some of you fans are dumb.
I agree with Banks of the Croal!

MB, fuck off you chelsea fag!

Go find a chelsea forum you glory hunter! Laughing

8You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sat Sep 14 2013, 23:44

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

'I think it is far too early to say. DF has had very little money to spend as manager since he came about a year ago'

Our manager hasn't had ANY money to spend.

When you look at Bolton's squad and team (apart from most of the defenders) then you just know that the vast majority of other clubs would like to have some of them players.

Beckford not getting a goal yet is an effing laugh.

9You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sat Sep 14 2013, 23:48

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Come round by all means you big boned fat bastard I've been dying to try my new Chainsaw out.Very Happy

10You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sun Sep 15 2013, 07:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
:rofl: 

11You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sun Sep 15 2013, 11:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I find it staggering seeing how many Bolton fans want DF sacked and a new manager to come in after 6 games. Don't you remember how you finished last season, missing out on the play offs by one point?
DF has had next to no money to spend this summer, Baptiste, Tierney and Moritz were all free transfers. He lost Holden long term again, Eagles was out for a few games, there is no Mark Davies, etc. Give DF a chance, you cannot write him off already.
I have never seen fans get on the backs of players so quickly. The team and manager need you to get behind the team, not on their backs. 
I broadly agree with this and was thinking as much as I watched Everton do a job on Chelsea yesterday. (BTW Ross Barkley was excellent)

I would add that us spoilt brat Bolton fans are constantly calling for the disruption of our own club. When the going gets tough, all we hear is:

*sack the manager
*sack the Board
*drop players
*throw money we don't have at the problem

Our vocabulary seldom extends to:
* let's have a lengthy period of stability so we can rebuild on solid ground
* develop the youth - we can afford that
* give every fit squad member an equal opportunity to win a starting place every week to banish complacency
*experiment with different systems to play to our strengths

To suggest that "we pay our money, so we expect to win" flies in the face of the entire point of competitive sport - or of supporting a proper club for that matter.

12You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sun Sep 15 2013, 12:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wander, I'm in agreement with you, but when the team actually deteriorates before your eyes, for no apparent reason, then some will get pissed off. I personally think the team are chronic just now, and DF's tactics are sometimes questionable, but I for one am happy to go through a rough stage before stabilising the team. I'm pissed off with the lacklustre performances, effort, and dismal game plans. I think the problem is that in todays game, every fan has been hyped up to expect instant results, and with the constant commenting from the media, its hard for some to accept its a much slower process than we are led to believe.

13You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sun Sep 15 2013, 12:21

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:I find it staggering seeing how many Bolton fans want DF sacked and a new manager to come in after 6 games. Don't you remember how you finished last season, missing out on the play offs by one point?
I broadly agree with this and was thinking as much as I watched Everton do a job on Chelsea yesterday. (BTW Ross Barkley was excellent)

I would add that us spoilt brat Bolton fans are constantly calling for the disruption of our own club. When the going gets tough, all we hear is:

*sack the manager
*sack the Board
*drop players
*throw money we don't have at the problem

Our vocabulary seldom extends to:
* let's have a lengthy period of stability so we can rebuild on solid ground
* develop the youth - we can afford that
* give every fit squad member an equal opportunity to win a starting place every week to banish complacency
*experiment with different systems to play to our strengths

To suggest that "we pay our money, so we expect to win" flies in the face of the entire point of competitive sport - or of supporting a proper club for that matter.
Well said wanderlust. 
You are right, there have been polls and discussions on sacking Freedman and Gartside lol. Dropping players, getting on the backs of players, etc. It is as if people expect Bolton to win every game and if Bolton aren't winning something needs to be done about it.
Even last season under DF around Christmas time there were chants by fans of "You don't know what you're doing".
A reality check is needed.
What the club really needs right now is for the fans to get behind the manager and the players. 
I think DF will turn things around. It has been a difficult run of games to start the season and there have been a lot of players out injured. Once the team starts winning a few games and the players find their form and confidence, Bolton will start flying up the league.

14You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sun Sep 15 2013, 12:36

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:Once the team starts winning a few games and the players find their form and confidence, Bolton will start flying up the league.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/quote][/quote]

15You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sun Sep 15 2013, 12:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mike, I could take you seriously if I thought you weren't full of shit!!
I asked you did you go yesterday, you never answered, I'll take that as a no, so wtf is all this shit you are posting.
I didn't go yesterday as I'm still on my jollies so Who am I to judge?
Change 22 stone of unfettered lard to shit I'm afraid, youv'e overtaken NW congratulations if that's your bag!!!!!! Very Happy

16You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sun Sep 15 2013, 13:10

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Soul Kitchen wrote:Mike, I could take you seriously if I thought you weren't full of shit!!
I asked you did you go yesterday, you never answered, I'll take that as a no, so wtf is all this shit you are posting.
I didn't go yesterday as I'm still on my jollies so Who am I to judge?
Change 22 stone of unfettered lard to shit I'm afraid, youv'e overtaken NW congratulations if that's your bag!!!!!! Very Happy
No need to be nasty just because I am a larger than life person.
What exactly have I said that is shit? Tell me. You are a dickhead. I would love to kick your arse.

17You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sun Sep 15 2013, 13:44

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Re. My answer to your pm Mike!
Why pm then post?

18You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sun Sep 15 2013, 13:44

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Is this coming from a supporter of a club which gave Rafael Benitez abuse for winning a European trophy and getting them into the Champions League.

At least most people who support my club live in the same town.

19You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sun Sep 15 2013, 14:42

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't Very Happy  (but I used to)

20You Bolton fans are a joke! Empty Re: You Bolton fans are a joke! Sun Sep 15 2013, 15:42

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

DF lost a lot of the fans playing Knight despite his mistake after mistake.We had 12 shots off target,that's shit 1 on target.N'gog must practice putting the ball just past the post cos he is good at it.Saying that Spearing,CYL missed hopelessly,Lee through on goal.Need a win Tuesday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum