Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DF - Reaction to the Derby game

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DF - Reaction to the Derby game Empty DF - Reaction to the Derby game Tue Sep 17 2013, 23:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He takes a lot of positives but is very frustrated with the final ball and the taking of our chances:-

2DF - Reaction to the Derby game Empty Re: DF - Reaction to the Derby game Wed Sep 18 2013, 09:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's frustrated?
Join the club.

3DF - Reaction to the Derby game Empty Re: DF - Reaction to the Derby game Wed Sep 18 2013, 12:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I simply cannot watch Freedman interviews anymore, he makes me want to slash my wrists.

Oh for a manager with personality.

4DF - Reaction to the Derby game Empty Re: DF - Reaction to the Derby game Wed Sep 18 2013, 12:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather have a manager who gets the best out of the team.

I couldn't care if he stuck pencils up his nose and spoke in tongues in interviews.

5DF - Reaction to the Derby game Empty Re: DF - Reaction to the Derby game Wed Sep 18 2013, 12:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'd rather have a manager who gets the best out of the team.

I couldn't care if he stuck pencils up his nose and spoke in tongues in interviews.
You think Freedman gets the best out of this team? Do you know any great motivators that speak in public like Freedman?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum