Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keith Andrews won't be playing against us!

+3
wanderlust
Norpig
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems to have been playing really well since he left us - so maybe it's a good thing he can't be picked to play against us tomorrow.

Also sounds as though he may well be coming back to us at the end of the season too!

KEITH Andrews will not be allowed to play against Wanderers for Brighton tomorrow.

The Republic of Ireland international joined the Seagulls on a season-long loan last month and has become an important member of Oscar Garcia’s midfield.

But Dougie Freedman confirmed the 32-year-old cannot play under the terms of his agreement.

“I don’t think it is right for players on loan to play against their colleagues,” said the Wanderers boss. “It’s not good practice because these are colleagues they have got to come back to.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i can't see him ever playing for us again after his outburst when he left. No great loss for me

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Outburst? Must have missed that.
If he felt he wasn't treated well, I bet he's laughing his socks off now.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Outburst? Must have missed that.

If he felt he wasn't treated well, I bet he's laughing his socks off now.
Lusty - read about it here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's the off-hand comment of a dejected player rather than an outburst IMO. You'd think the club would call to wish him well and tell him that we look forward to him coming back. He may be a carthorse, but he's still an asset and we should be looking after our assets at a time like this. Never know when we'll need them and there's always a possibility of selling.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good, I was shitting myself

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I wish Andrews WAS playing against us. Apart from taking penalties, he's fooking shite!

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

According to Brighton fans he's been very good, one of their best players this season.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know an Albion fan who was pissed off when they didn't sign him. It's just not happened here for him.
Anybody remember Bob Hatton? Two goals for us IIRC, plenty at his other clubs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum