Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Freedman Get Sacked?

+7
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
kennster
11 posters

Reply to topic

Should Freedman Get Sacked?

Should Freedman Get Sacked? Vote_lcap54%Should Freedman Get Sacked? Vote_rcap 54% [ 15 ]
Should Freedman Get Sacked? Vote_lcap32%Should Freedman Get Sacked? Vote_rcap 32% [ 9 ]
Should Freedman Get Sacked? Vote_lcap14%Should Freedman Get Sacked? Vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 17:02

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

After the worst start in 101 years, the question is simple do you want Dougie to go?

2Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 17:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:After the worst start in 101 years, the question is simple do you want Dougie to go?
Yes, he has had enough chances now and has to go ASAP!

I will be eagerly awaiting this news this evening.

3Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 17:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At this point the question is what are we trying to achieve. Simple really.

embarrassing seeing the amount of people calling for "jimmy p" on twitter. For no other reason that he played for Bolton.

didn't see the game, only 500 people did, but it's my opinion the club needs to go into full rebuild mode with no half measures.

won't sit well with the fickle fans we have but thats the reality I'm afraid.

4Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 17:26

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jimmy P has no experience. Given how little experience DF and OC had when Bolton appointed them, I think Bolton need a manager with experience. Bolton should have gone for Mick McCarthy in hindsight instead of DF.

5Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 17:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wish people would shut up about mick Mcarthy. 

He's got one more game for me, fail to beat Yeovil and he should be axed, I'd like a foreign manager, Poyet or Di Matteo, they might not be interested but we should try. If we fail with those two then we should try for kenny jackett.

6Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 17:35

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Russell Slade or Gus Poyet.

7Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 17:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:Russell Slade
Good one

8Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 17:48

Why would Russell Slade come to us?

9Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 18:04

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'd get shut now if you ask me, the lack of heart the players show is disgusting and IMO it's partly down to Dougie to get that desire out of the players and make sure they give 100% every week, obviously he can't do it.

I thought pre-season was hopefully a blip but it's carried over into the league form and he doesn't know what to do to sort it out.

Sorry Douglas but it's time to go.

10Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 19:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No he should be be blindfolded given a fag and fucking shot.

11Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 19:28

eppyfizz606

David Ngog
David Ngog

We should only sign managers on a rolling 1 year contract - as it seems they only perform for one year and the next season they become rubbish.

I can't fathom what is exactly going on with Freedman, and i can understand why managers are not willing to 'park the bus' when needed to stop loosing games. A few games without loosing can help confidence.

12Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 20:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In sacking Freedman, we'd be going down a dangerous road that many others have gone down with nothing but misery. But you could say the same about not sacking him.

This question is too difficult.

13Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sat Sep 21 2013, 22:53

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The solution is simple. Whatever we do DO NOT SACK THEM. Put DF and his back room team all on garden leave, promote LSL and Jimmy Philips back up to first team coach and manager respectfully with the add on that they get the job full time if we avoid relegation. We don't need any compensation and it doesn't cost us anything extra in wages than we are already paying. If DF goes elsewhere his contract will be mutually terminated and we build again using the kids from the academy. JP will recall Sordell, flog Beckford and use the cash to fund Dawson on loan for ghe season. Crap I should be running BWFC. This shit is easy!

14Should Freedman Get Sacked? Empty Re: Should Freedman Get Sacked? Sun Sep 22 2013, 03:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What would be the affect of having no manager at all?......answer nothing....we can't get any lower than we are now.  Logically anybody would be better than what we have now.  Megson looks like a genius compared to these clowns.  Any interim would suit me right now.

And the real root of the problem is Eddie and Phil.  But that's another debate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum