Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket!

+13
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
gloswhite
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
kennster
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Send him down the chute into the cellar where AD is waiting for him.

22Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I bet he's one of them arseholes that comes in late and everyone has to stand up to let him into his seat, glad he's gone .
I'm one of those

23Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I bet he's one of them arseholes that comes in late and everyone has to stand up to let him into his seat, glad he's gone .
I'm one of those
I wont let you past, i'll fuck you off and make you walk round.

24Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know, I'm a big lad

25Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you big boned ?

26Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like MB? Definitely not

27Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:45

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

doffcocker wrote:Do we think any of this is true? I'm not saying he's a champion of a bloke, but on what grounds could the club ban him?
Billy Bradshaw from Bolton Banter is the consultant at Bolton. He decided to ban him.

28Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:49

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:So you're fat and you wear glasses? Don't you claim to be a hit with the ladies..
Yep. I love women and women love me.

29Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't believe you

30Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 20:30

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That's him who was sat next to me going on about Bolton all game and wanting to know the Bolton score.

31Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Mon Sep 30 2013, 01:56

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Can't really believe they would ban him. Its pretty harsh isn't it. A little man silenced by the big company, people at other clubs would be going a bit mad about that don't U think?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Mon Sep 30 2013, 07:58

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I know who this lad is now. He's a mate of a friend of mine and he's actually a decent lad according to my mate. He's a bit mad apparently, but he's a massive Bolton fan and he goes to plenty of away games as well.

He used to post on another forum, under the name Turkey_BWFC, everybody who knows him, just knows him as Turkey.

33Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Mon Sep 30 2013, 15:18

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:I know who this lad is now. He's a mate of a friend of mine and he's actually a decent lad according to my mate. He's a bit mad apparently, but he's a massive Bolton fan and he goes to plenty of away games as well.

He used to post on another forum, under the name Turkey_BWFC, everybody who knows him, just knows him as Turkey.

He's the one who was posting on the Derby and Leeds boards saying that he had tickets for the home ends to sell.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

34Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Mon Sep 30 2013, 16:36

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Copper Dragon wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:I know who this lad is now. He's a mate of a friend of mine and he's actually a decent lad according to my mate. He's a bit mad apparently, but he's a massive Bolton fan and he goes to plenty of away games as well.

He's the one who was posting on the Derby and Leeds boards saying that he had tickets for the home ends to sell.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What a weirdo.

35Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Mon Sep 30 2013, 16:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Passionate fan cancelling his season ticket? There has to be a joke about Turkey's voting for Christmas in there somewhere.

36Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Mon Sep 30 2013, 17:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If more fans voted with their feet the players would have less control.

I haven't paid to watch a home match for two seasons, yet I'm there for every game.

37Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Mon Sep 30 2013, 18:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If more fans voted with their feet the players would have less control.

I haven't paid to watch a home match for two seasons, yet I'm there for every game.
same here.

I watch from a zeppelin i was able to acquire from a german refuse dump.

38Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Mon Sep 30 2013, 18:33

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:If more fans voted with their feet the players would have less control.

This was the reason I haven't been to the Reebok between 1999 and last season when I packed them in. Bolton needs more fans like me.

39Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

This was the reason I haven't been to the Reebok between 1999 and last season when I packed them in. Bolton needs more fans like me.
You fit right in this thread as well due to you being a glory hunter eh MB?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum