Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What advert does your head in?

+6
xmiles
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Michael Bolton
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What advert does your head in? Empty What advert does your head in? Sun Sep 29 2013, 21:55

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I hate adverts so much. They used to be alright back in the 80s, there were some class adverts, especially the Hamlet and adverts for Carling Black Label. 
But now they are just shite.
The advert that winds me up so much that I refuse to use them ever - is that fat bastard Go Compare man with the doll of himself. It is just so horrible, cheap and nasty. It is amazing that they are still using that fat cunt to promote their service. I thought a year or so ago they realised how annoying he was by getting people like Stuart Pearce, Stephen Hawkings, Sue Barker, etc. to do things to get rid of him, I was sure that was the end of the twat. 
People who make adverts just have no fucking idea, did they even leave school?

The other advert that winds me up something chronic is the Ford advert about their good reviews. That song drives me nuts. Arrrgh.

How about you, what adverts vex you?

2What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Sun Sep 29 2013, 21:57

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Some adverts are good, like McDonalds adverts. They are nicely done quite often.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Sun Sep 29 2013, 21:59

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Biggie wrote:Some adverts are good, like McDonalds adverts. They are nicely done quite often.
That wasn't the god damn fucking question.

4What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:01

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's one I've not seen for a while which was just some mad woman saying "shop at your local market!" over and over again.

5What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:06

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

One advert I did love was the Orange one with the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz.

6What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quick Quid, We buy any car, InjuryLawyers4You. All twats, the lot of them.

7What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:27

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

All of the compare website adverts!!!

8What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Sun Sep 29 2013, 23:03

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I hate most adverts but don't see much of them as I fast forward through them. I hardly ever watch live tv as I mostly record programmes to watch later.

9What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Sun Sep 29 2013, 23:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

WONGA

10What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Sun Sep 29 2013, 23:18

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Michael Bolton wrote:
Biggie wrote:Some adverts are good, like McDonalds adverts. They are nicely done quite often.
That wasn't the god damn fucking question.
Soz.

Some of the ones that bug me are the ones that most people don't think about. Sure the Meerkat one pisses me off a lot but some of the others that don't make any sense are the ones that bug me...

Like what is that advert where people are going down an escalator and hiding their face behind a magazine or newspaper?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

11What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Mon Sep 30 2013, 08:18

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anything on radio. They've got to try twice as hard to get your attention as there is (obviously!) no visuals.
And in 99% of cases they fail. They're all embarrasingly infantile

12What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:51

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:I hate adverts so much. They used to be alright back in the 80s, there were some class adverts, especially the Hamlet and adverts for Carling Black Label. 
But now they are just shite.
The advert that winds me up so much that I refuse to use them ever - is that fat bastard Go Compare man with the doll of himself. It is just so horrible, cheap and nasty. It is amazing that they are still using that fat cunt to promote their service. I thought a year or so ago they realised how annoying he was by getting people like Stuart Pearce, Stephen Hawkings, Sue Barker, etc. to do things to get rid of him, I was sure that was the end of the twat. 
People who make adverts just have no fucking idea, did they even leave school?

The other advert that winds me up something chronic is the Ford advert about their good reviews. That song drives me nuts. Arrrgh.

How about you, what adverts vex you?
E for B and Stuart Lee!! Very Happy
Go to work on an egg!!!

13What advert does your head in? Empty Re: What advert does your head in? Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That corsadyl advert where the woman has bleeding gums and removes her bridge.

Also can't stand that safestyle advert either!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum