Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your least favourite household chores?

+7
bwfc71
karlypants
Copper Dragon
Culcheth_White
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Vote for as many as you want.

What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_lcap8%What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_lcap13%What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_lcap8%What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_lcap13%What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_lcap17%What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_rcap 17% [ 4 ]
What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_lcap0%What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_lcap0%What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_lcap4%What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_lcap4%What is your least favourite household chores? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Obviously from reading the 'Chips' thread a worrying amount of us seem to be able to find ourselves comfortable in the kitchen, which in days not so long ago used to be a woman only place.

So out of the above list which do you swerve away the most from - if you can?

Please note the poll is unlimited so you can vote for as many jobs you wish to avoid as you can get away with from 'she who must be obeyed'!

Real men (if they exist anymore) please feel free to mock the rest of us!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I walk the dog.

It's great in the summer when it's warm and I'm feeling energetic, but there's nowt worse than scraping a sloppy turd off the pavement on a cold wet stressful day.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I haven't much choice at the moment seeing as my wife broke her Fimur back in July.

So I find myself doing most of the household chores.

Ironing would be the one I hate the most.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I walked 5 miles this morning with our dog and I've made the family a chilli con carne for tea(from scratch). I ain't doing fook all else! Very Happy

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Vacuuming the stairs really gets on my nerves.

The hose on the dyson isn't long enough.

I like vacuuming normally as well, very therapeutic.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

One chore I do like is chopping and sawing wood/logs, love using my Chainsaw Very Happy  

I find it very therapeutic and way of getting bowt a bit of aggression.Shocked

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have a dishwasher in our kitchen and what gets on my tits is when you find you have bought something that is not dishwasher safe and then ends up sitting on the drainer until someone can be arsed to was it by hand once it's been used.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Vacuuming the stairs really gets on my nerves.

The hose on the dyson isn't long enough.

I like vacuuming normally as well, very therapeutic.
You need one of them pull around dysons that will sit on the stairs, we have one and they are great. :good:

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Obviously from reading the 'Chips' thread a worrying amount of us seem to be able to find ourselves comfortable in the kitchen, which in days not so long ago used to be a woman only place.

So out of the above list which do you swerve away the most from - if you can?

Please note the poll is unlimited so you can vote for as many jobs you wish to avoid as you can get away with from 'she who must be obeyed'!

Real men (if they exist anymore) please feel free to mock the rest of us!
To be fair it has always been a mans domain, otherwise there would be far more female chefs!!! Now for the danger statement - a womans job is the washing up of the pots and pans!!!!!!Shocked 

My horrible ordeal has to be the toilet - I always almost throw up when cleaning it - that is one job I let the girlfriend do!!!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Careful how you go people, Banks has a chainsaw. Twisted Evil 

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I also have various air fresheners,  so dont be giving it large my son, or I'll fucking spray you.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Feeding the dog, the smell of dog food knocks me sick.

Not a fan of washing up either manually to be honest.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

When I had my dog and took it for walks, used to take a load of Morrisons bags with me.

Then when he was having a Tom Tit I used to hold the bag open under his arse, so all the mess went straight in the bag, used to knock me sick but at least it didn' t fowl the footpath

Then I threw the fuckin bag away.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good job you added the last sentence, I was wondering Wink

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Cleaning the shit off the cats arse after i have accidently given it food containing gravy , the cat maia is a long haired persian with sharp claws and a short temper and can cut me like no fucker can, i'm scared of maia.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lies! You are scared of no-one, you're like Chuck Norris, aren't you Smile

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Lies! You are scared of no-one, you're like Chuck Norris, aren't you Smile
Not where the cat is concerned i'm a wuss that fucking thing goes deep and it just dont show me any respect it has no fear at all.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you have a dog or cat then it's best to give them dry food. Tins of meat produce loads of sloppy shit because it's all protein and offal.

Put them on dry food and within three days you will see the difference. Rock hard stools which are easy to pick up and are not sloppy and messy. The best dry foods for dogs and cats are made by a company called Royal Canin. It's expensive but saves on doggy bags. It only has a maximum of 30% protein but also has plenty of carbohydrates, vitamins and Amino acids.

Pedigree do a good range of dry foods as well. Don't touch Bakers complete though. Far too rich and far too pricey. If you feel sorry for your pets by just giving them dry food then get them some bones from the Butcher to increase their calcium intake.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sounds like a voice of experience their RT, either that or your a vet.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have had dogs all my life tbh. I used to have a Staffy and I used to give him a tin of dog food mixed with a few slices of bread and a drop of hot water and he used to shit for England. When he died I got a Boxer and he was exactly the same. When the Boxer died I decided to downsize so I got a Border Collie bitch but I stuck with the same diet and she was just as good at crapping as the other two.

I love dogs but I hate dogshit so my current two dogs only get dry food and bones. It's very rare that they have sloppy stools and they are both in good health. That's modern nutrition for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum