Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

International Player Watch: Chung-Yong Lee & Adam Bogdan

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disappointment for Adam Bogdan, landmark cap for Chung-Yong Lee

Adam Bogdan and Hungary eventually came up short in their quest to qualify for next summer's World Cup, despite victory over Andorra on Tuesday evening.

Bogdan was an unused sub in the 2-0 win in Budapest, which ultimately saw Hungary finish two points adrift of second placed Romania, who secured the play-off spot in Group D.

The Netherlands were runaway leaders of the group and eventually finished nine points clear of Romania. They signed off their qualification campaign with a 2-0 victory away at Turkey.

Elsewhere, Chung-Yong Lee earned his 50th cap for Korea Republic in their 3-1 friendly win over Mali in Cheonan.

Chung-Yong played 70 minutes in total and assisted two goals.

Both players are set to link back up with the Bolton squad towards the end of the week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So Lee won't be playing next game then.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Says a lot for Bogdan to be honest.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clearly the Hungary manager isn't scared to drop Bogdan seeing as he played on Friday.

He should ring Dougie and explain how to drop players.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Clearly the Hungary manager isn't scared to drop Bogdan seeing as he played on Friday.

He should ring Dougie and explain how to drop players.
:agree:  Although I presume Dougie likes to stay in his denial state.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm still ambivalent about Bogdan. Is he a good keeper or an accident waiting to happen. Perhaps it's an opportunity to give Lonergan another chance.
Bogdan pulls off some great saves but there still doesn't seem to be a lot of confidence about him

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I see Chungy recently got booked against Brazil in a friendly. It's a pity Chungy doesn't show the same passion when he represents his club. Rolling Eyes

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I see Chungy recently got booked against Brazil in a friendly. It's a pity Chungy doesn't show the same passion when he represents his club. Rolling Eyes
After his 2 recent assists, I am hoping he has turned a corner and got some confidence back Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum